Brechin City 2018 /19

3 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

On the goal scorer we are aprently away to sing I notice Mitch Meginson wasn't playing for cove against Montrose. Or am I reading too much into that ?

A goalscorer with a great record committee guy told me . If Jacko s goosed that would make sense 

14 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

On the goal scorer we are aprently away to sing I notice Mitch Meginson wasn't playing for cove against Montrose. Or am I reading too much into that ?

Meginson apparantly  got a job through the Cove chairman and quite an increase in wages........... quite a bit more than we are prepared to spend. 

18 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Surely not ????  8)

36739873_10211757625639727_6556106747998633984_n.jpg

The old scarf from around the time he played with us suggests that there's some top trolling going on here. 

Plus he's evidently at home and it's clearly not the £15,000,000 mansion house that I can only presume he owns.

8 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The old scarf from around the time he played with us suggests that there's some top trolling going on here. 

Plus he's evidently at home and it's clearly not the £15,000,000 mansion house that I can only presume he owns.

^^^  Buzz Killington 

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Don't think it's been quite as long as 16 years since Rory played for us. :lol:

Tapping did well, hopefully do us a turn.  Any word if Moreno is going to sign as I believe the club are impressed with him.  Also, word is Boris Melingui has signed, why nothing about that on website.

I liked morena when he played for us. Got stuck in and always looked decent but was never really given a chance. Hope he does well for you.[emoji106]

On 7/6/2018 at 14:19, B.C.F.C. - ANGUS No 1 said:

Tapping did well, hopefully do us a turn.  Any word if Moreno is going to sign as I believe the club are impressed with him.  Also, word is Boris Melingui has signed, why nothing about that on website.

Had to wait for international clearance. 

On 11/07/2018 at 06:50, CITY1974 said:

A goalscorer with a great record committee guy told me . If Jacko s goosed that would make sense 

Welcome to both Boris and Morena  hope your stay here is a productive one. Now on to the above committee guy . Was he speaking about Boris or is there another striker being lined up  ( i do hope its the latter ) or are you blowing stoor up our collective arses ?