Brechin City 2018 /19

1 hour ago, CITY1974 said:

On the Twitter photo who's the 3 coloured chap? Anyone know

Are you aware that black and white are both colours?

A good 8/10 of those coloured players will have played for you last season, surely you know who those one's are?

Could it be that the 3 players you refer to are black?

It's okay to say 'black' by the way. Black is a colour. People have black coloured skin. People also have white coloured skin. They can be differentiated between by using the terms 'black' and 'white' to clarify.

Edited by SimonLichtie

A good 8/10 of those coloured players will have played for you last season, surely you know who those one's are?
It's okay to say 'black' by the way. Black is a colour. People have black coloured skin. People also have white coloured skin. They can be differentiated between by using the terms 'black' and 'white' to clarify.
Forget it . People trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. 2 of them are The Tapping brother s but the 3rd guy I did nt recognise . For what it s worth my girlfriend is BLACK

Forget it . People trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. 2 of them are The Tapping brother s but the 3rd guy I did nt recognise . For what it s worth my girlfriend is BLACK
There's 2 black players in the picture on the Brechin City Twitter that are definitely not Jordan or Callum Tapping

50 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:
1 hour ago, SimonLichtie said:

I'm just very, very confused as to why you didn't just initially refer to them as black :lol:

Genuine question - if both black and white are colours, why would you describe a person as coloured regardless of their skin colour? Surely everyone is coloured!? Why not just call black black and white white?! :unsure:

I'm just very, very confused as to why you didn't just initially refer to them as black [emoji38]
Genuine question - if both black and white are colours, why would you describe a person as coloured regardless of their skin colour? Surely everyone is coloured!? Why not just call black black and white white?! :unsure:
Well I d say they were brown but I'm not racist

7 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:
17 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:
I'm just very, very confused as to why you didn't just initially refer to them as black emoji38.png

Well I d say they were brown but I'm not racist

You wouldn't call them brown though, you would call the coloured. That's what you did literally a couple of hours ago :lol:

No-one has called you racist, but you keep saying you're not racist :unsure:

I am not a sex offender by the way. No-one is accusing me of being one, but I thought I'd just mention it incase anyone was wondering if I was.

Anyway I don't think there's much point in continuing to go round in circles here - I shall leave you all to discuss your upcoming season in peace ;)

22 hours ago, SimonLichtie said:

There's a reason that people distinguish between 'black & white' and 'colour' TVs, although I suspect that our Smokie neighbours haven't really got to grips with this form of sorcery quite yet.

9 hours ago, MonTheHedge said:

Yeah, one of them scored I think. According to the twitter feed anyway.

He looked as if he could do us a turn this season .  Quick,  keen , aggressive and always seemed to read the game well.  We thought he was a bit on the small side but he wasn't frightened to challenge for high balls , winning quite a few.    

Would be a good signing on that performance.    The other loanees looked a bit lightweight .   All fairly young lads . 

I don't look too much into preseason friendlies as its all about getting match fitness and trying out different formations.Will get a better view of the players in competitive environment and how Mr Dodds will play tactically, just hope the committee have a new manager in mind.

On Fridays game.....i liked the look of both the trailest no4 and Boris who came on and scored. Both these lads did well and deserve another crack in the forth coming games against Dundee Utd and Fortmartine. Hope Boris is the real deal as we were crying out for someone who can finish all last season .

11 hours ago, underpar said:

On Fridays game.....i liked the look of both the trailest no4 and Boris who came on and scored. Both these lads did well and deserve another crack in the forth coming games against Dundee Utd and Fortmartine. Hope Boris is the real deal as we were crying out for someone who can finish all last season .

Well Boris is on the Football Wonderkids website so he must be good!:thumsup2