Brechin City 2018 /19

Having spoken to a few committee guys recently I don t think money situs as rosey as we d all think so maybe justified at keeping prices as they were . We ve been cheep in recent years

Must have made a few quid last season, surely

2 hours ago, ecto said:

It is not as simple as that .  With the debts from previous years  basically cleared it has got us back in the black again . However rising operational costs and a stadium in need of some maintenance  soon gobbles into any spare cash.   Good thing is that we are starting the season from a far better financial position than years previously. 

It is not as simple as that .  With the debts from previous years  basically cleared it has got us back in the black again . However rising operational costs and a stadium in need of some maintenance  soon gobbles into any spare cash.   Good thing is that we are starting the season from a far better financial position than years previously. 

Fair enough

As Hedgie says plus security ( stewarding ) cost s a whack every week . ( forgive the pun [emoji109]). Plus they are disappointed about Dunfermline and Dundee Utd games being mid week that cost club a good few thousands . Plus players wages jumped up .
But we re far better off than we would ve been I guess.

1 minute ago, CITY1974 said:

As Hedgie says plus security ( stewarding ) cost s a whack every week . ( forgive the pun emoji109.png). Plus they are disappointed about Dunfermline and Dundee Utd games being mid week that cost club a good few thousands . Plus players wages jumped up .

But must have been big savings with no win bonuses being paid out:lol:

As Hedgie says plus security ( stewarding ) cost s a whack every week . ( forgive the pun [emoji109]). Plus they are disappointed about Dunfermline and Dundee Utd games being mid week that cost club a good few thousands . Plus players wages jumped up .

Players wages jumped up, really, you took a league 1 squad into the championship, the results proved this, get the stewarding and unfortunate fixture timing, but if some of these players last season were on higher wages than the season before, the person who agreed to this needs to be put in a cage at the roundabout outside Mackie Motors, so people can come and visit and have a right good laugh

Players wages jumped up, really, you took a league 1 squad into the championship, the results proved this, get the stewarding and unfortunate fixture timing, but if some of these players last season were on higher wages than the season before, the person who agreed to this needs to be put in a cage at the roundabout outside Mackie Motors, so people can come and visit and have a right good laugh
You won t find me arguing with that statement. In fact the signings were worse in some cases than guys who won promotion .

See no problem with season ticket prices, in fact they are cheap. Admission prices like others have said is in line with similar teams. Ideally it would be cheaper but just the way things are going.

Surely there was only a modest increase in the wages last season?! After all there was no win bonuses paid out which will have surely saved a bit of dosh. Doubt the wage structure would have included considerable bonuses anyway given how few wins we were likely to get.

New season,new start for Dodds.I'm going to try and be positive for once,happy with the players signed so far let's hope for another few good signings.I will give Dodds about 10 games if no improvement then surely he should go or be sacked.

11 minutes ago, citydiehard said:

New season,new start for Dodds.I'm going to try and be positive for once,happy with the players signed so far let's hope for another few good signings.I will give Dodds about 10 games if no improvement then surely he should go or be sacked.

Spelling his surname correctly would probably be a good start.

On 6/5/2018 at 20:09, CITY1974 said:

Plus they are disappointed about Dunfermline and Dundee Utd games being mid week that cost club a good few thousands . 

But a major bonus when the last game against St Mirren was a potential league winner for them.  That more than offset any reduction in numbers against Dunfy or Arabs.

On 06/06/2018 at 14:55, citydiehard said:

You going to the AGM to have your say :whistle