Shan things that aren't a patch on the real thing

i.e Angry, store own brand Baked Beans v Heinz Baked Beans.

I was trying to help a mate remove a nut from his exhaust so he could fit a new part earlier.

Asked him if he had any WD-40 and he gave me a tin of DW-41 or some similarly shan named stuff. Asked him wtf it was and where he'd got it. Came from poundland seemingly and I'd have been better off pishing over the rusted nut which wasn't going to budge with the stuff he gave me.  A quick trip to Halfords for a tin of the real stuff and it was removed easily after a couple of blasts and being left to soak for a minute.

His joy was short lived and I genuinely thought he was going to slip on a black armband and have a minutes silence when I gave him the Halfords receipt for a penny shy of a cool fiver :lol:

Why do people persist with buying shite products that don't work?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i.e Angry, store own brand Baked Beans v Heinz Baked Beans.

I was trying to help a mate remove a nut from his exhaust so he could fit a new part earlier.

Asked him if he had any WD-40 and he gave me a tin of DW-41 or some similarly shan named stuff. Asked him wtf it was and where he'd got it. Came from poundland seemingly and I'd have been better off pishing over the rusted nut which wasn't going to budge with the stuff he gave me.  A quick trip to Halfords for a tin of the real stuff and it was removed easily after a couple of blasts and being left to soak for a minute.

His joy was short lived and I genuinely thought he was going to slip on a black armband and have a minutes silence when I gave him the Halfords receipt for a penny shy of a cool fiver [emoji38]

Why do people persist with buying shite products that don't work?
The rangers.

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

gtf....well worth 80 sheets :lol:

Just noticed Michael Jackson, Johnny Bravo and Josef Stalin were members of our 98 squad.

I understand the pricing policy on the back of this revelation.

fake tits: if i give some perfectly shaped d-cup beauties a good twist during coital shennanigans, i expect the reaction to be "owwwww - steady on tiger - that hurts - mmmmm, but in a good way" not "oi - fucking watch it, you'll rupture my implants - they cost twelve hundred quid you cack-handed fucker !"

3 hours ago, Silverton End said:

On the subject of baked beans, Aldi do a lovely tin.

Corale brand, half the price of the Heinz crap, and only bettered by Branston Beans 8)

The secret is to warm them up slowly. I hate going into a cafe and having no taste to my bean sauce because they heated them up too quickly and allowed the sauce to boil.

I (quite rightfully as a respectable consumer) refuse to pay in these instances.

quitegood.png

Guest Moomintroll
Paper straws. 
They might be environmentally friendly and won't kill whales, but they make the drink taste funny. Down with the whales. 
Why are you drinking something with a straw? Oftw imho......

23 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The secret is to warm them up slowly. I hate going into a cafe and having no taste to my bean sauce because they heated them up too quickly and allowed the sauce to boil.

I (quite rightfully as a respectable consumer) refuse to pay in these instances.

quitegood.png

6301241189_c7b62e2d24_b.jpg

Heinz are to Bush's beans as own-brand beans are to Heinz.

Try these magnificent b*****ds and weep at the cheap-tasting rubbish we're served here.

Baked%20Beans%20copy.jpg

5 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

fake tits: if i give some perfectly shaped d-cup beauties a good twist during coital shennanigans, i expect the reaction to be "owwwww - steady on tiger - that hurts - mmmmm, but in a good way" not "oi - fucking watch it, you'll rupture my implants - they cost twelve hundred quid you cack-handed fucker !"

If you're unhappy with the service just knock a few quid off her fee.

Archived