Mark Dingwall on Sky

5 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

All true I'd imagine, but not remotely relevant to Willy's typically mangled 'point'.

In both this case and the Rangers one I referred to, the figure quoted was not spent on players in the way that was implied, thus challenging Jdog's even lamer 'point'.

Your a product of can't have one without the other one monkey,making mooted points of irrelevance just like Mr Dingbat. 

All true I'd imagine, but not remotely relevant to Willy's typically mangled 'point'.
In both this case and the Rangers one I referred to, the figure quoted was not spent on players in the way that was implied, thus challenging Jdog's even lamer 'point'.
Yeah I wouldn't dispute that

Always a strange argument with this one. Any board of directors that didn’t include salaries and associated costs as part of what was spent on the team would be guilty of neglect of their responsibility to the shareholders.

How Dingwall ever gets a gig is beyond me. He is in the same bracket as the two other reprobates Chris Graham and Craig Houston. Shysters that fleeced their own fans for a seat in the Director's box and to profit from book sales. And now that King is screwing them all over again, they disappear from the scene and let him get off with doing worse than the Easdales ever did. 

Plus there is the claim from within the now defunct RST that Dingwall pocketed a few grand from the coffers which resulted in certain board members quitting, before it was covered up. 

But when you think that Andrew Dickson [sacked Rangers programme editor] works for Sky Sports then it is no surprise that the likes of Dingwall is given a platform. Even David Murray saw through Dingwall and realised that he was nothing more than a bigot and would cause more harm than good - hence reason why his bigot rag was banned from being sold within grounds at Ibrox.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MagicBeans said:

Dingwall spread the message on the Boards yesterday evening and he’s now in the red tops claiming supporters want to boycott again.

Of course he has little evidence of that- we all know where this tactic is being conducted from.

It worked the last time!

9 hours ago, MagicBeans said:

Dingwall spread the message on the Boards yesterday evening and he’s now in the red tops claiming supporters want to boycott again.

Of course he has little evidence of that- we all know where this tactic is being conducted from.

Did he, did he really....

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Did he, did he really....

Aye, you should log into your Rangers Media account Benny and join in telling fans to boycott. :)

Should be fun watching the **** getting shafted aff Big Magic Moneybags Mike when the strips don't fly off the pegs. Don't worry King will release a statement saying he got the better deal and the **** should buy all three kits to pay for his legal fees world class players.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Aye, you should log into your Rangers Media account Benny and join in telling fans to boycott. :)

Should be fun watching the **** getting shafted aff Big Magic Moneybags Mike when the strips don't fly off the pegs. Don't worry King will release a statement saying he got the better deal and the **** should buy all three kits to pay for his legal fees world class players.

Do you ever read your own posts back?

Archived