Scores on the doors

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BC63 said:

Congratulations to all at Beith juniors. Worthy champions.

We sure are and have definitely moved out the best of the rest tag and are consistently challenging Talbot season after season.

We sure are and have definitely moved out the best of the rest tag and are consistently challenging Talbot season after season.
Talbot need a strong rival. It ain't going to be cumnock that's for sure

I don’t think anyone would dispute that Beith and Talbot were the best two teams in the country this year. Beith have taken 4 points off Talbot and that has been crucial. They have shared the two big prizes and I can’t imagine they will be too concerned with the remaining pots on offer. Well done to both teams. Well run clubs, sensible coaching staff and rewarded for sticking with their managers long term. A lesson to the rest.
In my lifetime since 77 all I've seen is challenging teams against Talbot. Talbot have hardly ever been the challenging team. It's a hard one today but Beith players have worked hard to get the league.

Beith really kept it going and never ever threw in the towel-the prime example of that was our game at Newlandsfield where Lok had a two goal lead with 5 minutes left but were pegged back to a draw.These are the points which make the real difference!

boy Talbot78 you are one bitter person haha and so are all the talbot fans. Its not that when use are winning everything use can taunt other teams and players. Use always give burnsy pelters and he takes it but when its the other way round u cant take it. Use came today expecting just to turn up and use would win and because that didnt happen use couldnt take it and before u start ur pish about what use have won, we know we havent won as much as use and probably never will but that doesnt bother  me. We werent celebrating drawing 2-2 we were celebrating stopping use from winning the title. The same way use would have celebrated if use beat us to win the league. So away back under the rock u came from and chill out use came with the attitude of use already had the game won before it started and thats what ur downfall was.

3 minutes ago, CJFC said:

boy Talbot78 you are one bitter person haha and so are all the talbot fans. Its not that when use are winning everything use can taunt other teams and players. Use always give burnsy pelters and he takes it but when its the other way round u cant take it. Use came today expecting just to turn up and use would win and because that didnt happen use couldnt take it and before u start ur pish about what use have won, we know we havent won as much as use and probably never will but that doesnt bother  me. We werent celebrating drawing 2-2 we were celebrating stopping use from winning the title. The same way use would have celebrated if use beat us to win the league. So away back under the rock u came from and chill out use came with the attitude of use already had the game won before it started and thats what ur downfall was.

Well said son...enjoy your night

Ffs I though cumnock fans didn't have internet access as No one had heard from them all season, yet their all appearing out to play tonight after drawing a match[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] must have been a long long boring season down cumnock way.

Ffs I though cumnock fans didn't have internet access as No one had heard from them all season, yet their all appearing out to play tonight after drawing a match[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] must have been a long long boring season down cumnock way.

Since new year cumnock have only lost 2 league games gonna be a party there on Wednesday night

11 hours ago, CJFC said:

Mate I don't mind you having a go at Talbot but please stop attacking the English language with this "use" pish. 

Well done beith n commiserations 2 Talbot.also as a buffs fan,don't forget we've had a fine season n led 4 a long time,after struggling 2 stay up the season b4.add a bit of experience n a col players whose bn there n won things,we ''ll no be far away.

Hi Colin and Kenny (Kevin Knapp here)

McBOOKIE.com
West Super Premier
Hurlford Utd 4-0 Girvan

NEW COIN HOLDINGS
West of Scotland Cup Round 3
Cambuslang Rangers 3-1 Pollok Fc

NEW COIN HOLDINGS
West of Scotland Cup
Quarter Final
Darvel Juniors 3-1 Kirkintilloch Rob Roy

AYRSHIRE PRESS WEEKLY CUP