Scores on the doors

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still can’t believe it was always waiting for the late talbot goals as they never know when they are beat. going to be a good night on Wednesday when we play cumnock in west fixture guru must be having nightmares as still have a maximum of 7 games left if we keep winning

3 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Still can’t believe it was always waiting for the late talbot goals as they never know when they are beat. going to be a good night on Wednesday when we play cumnock in west fixture guru must be having nightmares as still have a maximum of 7 games left if we keep winning

Tbh I doubt you guys celebrated more than Cumnock did today! Can't hold that against them of course as getting it right up your derby rivals is what it's all about. 

Beiths title,well done and best over the season, but what a downer,just back from council park and still dont believe that crazy 5 minutes..........2-nil and cruising and i guess big Andy had a bit of a clanger,but chin up big man youve saved us plenty of times over the years......win as a team lose as a team.As i said a few months back if Ccumnock sign 2--3 good players to add theyll be no mugs next season,however Talbot should really have seen out todays game with a win.The highs and lows of football,a good night awaits in Beith.I bet the Cumnock Ultras wern't best pleased at the Talbot army taking over their terrace.........got to salvage something from today.

I don’t think anyone would dispute that Beith and Talbot were the best two teams in the country this year. Beith have taken 4 points off Talbot and that has been crucial. They have shared the two big prizes and I can’t imagine they will be too concerned with the remaining pots on offer. Well done to both teams. Well run clubs, sensible coaching staff and rewarded for sticking with their managers long term. A lesson to the rest.

Archived