Mexico v Scotland Sun 3rd June 2018

Enigma

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said elsewhere excellent game for a Lock-in, there's two pubs, maybe three round my way doing it, but that's usually walking-home-with-a-large-doner-O'Clock for me and old habits are hard to break!!!
An afternoon on BetBuilder for me, while I'm sober enough not to do anything silly, like betting everything on us to win and if I catch the game, I'll catch it!!!
How many corners do you think we'll get this time???

19 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

I said elsewhere excellent game for a Lock-in, there's two pubs, maybe three round my way doing it, but that's usually walking-home-with-a-large-doner-O'Clock for me and old habits are hard to break!!!
An afternoon on BetBuilder for me, while I'm sober enough not to do anything silly, like betting everything on us to win and if I catch the game, I'll catch it!!!
How many corners do you think we'll get this time???

They're not doing corners this time, must have lost a bit on the Peru game.

They're not doing corners this time, must have lost a bit on the Peru game.

And who's faults that???[emoji6]

Planning on watching the replay on bbc tomorrow all bright eyed and bushy tailed... but out tonight so i can see me staggering in after midnight and deciding to crack into a nightcap or six and watch it live

2 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

According to Auntie, Jonny Russell is added to the squad, having not been in it for the Peru game. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44061121

I detect bullshit. http://www.skysports.com/football/peru-vs-scotland/teams/388750

Edited to add, I am going to try stay up for it. I must need my head read.

Russell wasn't used the other night because he had played in an MLS game last Sunday (Kansas City 0-0 Columbus) and only joined up with the squad after that. McLeish said before the Peru game that he wouldn't be used there because of his late arrival.

I'll try to stay up for it, but not sure I'll be successful. 

Hendry will start, and I would prefer him on the right of a back three. If so, O'Donnell and Shinnie as wing-backs is probably our best bet. It wouldn't surprise me, however, if it's a four and McKenna is on the bench, or even if Hendry is played at right-back should McLeish not wish to start O'Donnell two games in succession. McGinn looked leggy on Wednesday, so it wouldn't surprise me if he is given a rest. 

I'm not expecting Scotland to get a positive result, but I would like to see more of a goal threat than was posed against Peru. If we can do that and don't give away painfully cheap goals, I'll probably be happy enough. 

I'm out on the lash tonight, I'll experiment with the "do you want to come back to mines to watch Mexico v Scotland?" line.

IMG_3599.jpg

They must be running scared of Mulgrew now I notice, he was thirties to score against Peru anytime, he's down to 20/1 for this one!!![emoji1]

Archived