Edinburgh City Shirt & Arbroath on Dutch TV

23 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Some collection!!!

Is it a hobby or do you buy and sell?

I hope you never ended up coming to the game where we lost 1-0 in the very last minute?

A hobby, write a site about it 'n all. I do buy and sell shirts to fund things, but only ones I've no connection with end up on eBay; the Edinburgh one and the two I got in Arbroath I'd never part, same for the shirts I got from people on P&B.

Would've fancied a second trip to Gayfield, but it's yet to materialize. Hoping to do a road trip Berwick - Edinburgh - Arbroath - Elgin somewhere this season, will bring more stroopwafels than I did last time.

On 01/06/2018 at 20:18, DutchBorderer said:

A hobby, write a site about it 'n all. I do buy and sell shirts to fund things, but only ones I've no connection with end up on eBay; the Edinburgh one and the two I got in Arbroath I'd never part, same for the shirts I got from people on P&B.

Would've fancied a second trip to Gayfield, but it's yet to materialize. Hoping to do a road trip Berwick - Edinburgh - Arbroath - Elgin somewhere this season, will bring more stroopwafels than I did last time.

gayfield11.thumb.jpg.bc7c767ab66a5ab2f9c57f5e1ec8dddb.jpg

Dutch casuals spotted at Gayfield last year....! :lol:

Where’s the Clyde strips ? biggest club in the league.. biggest in bottom 2 leagues actually.. and best fans ? etc etc etc list goes on.
shambles.

In the bin most likely.

Archived