West Super Saturday

Redbrae

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mate the Scorsese patter is rank fucking rotten.  Taking a beamer every time I read it. 

I’d better stop then as I don’t want to go upsetting you!

I’d also prefer if you refrained from using such foul language in your responses as I “take a beamer” every time I read your spiteful posts.

When can we expect the highlights Spielberg?

I’d better stop then as I don’t want to go upsetting you!

I’d also prefer if you refrained from using such foul language in your responses as I “take a beamer” every time I read your spiteful posts.

When can we expect the highlights Spielberg?
Just as a matter of interest was anyone from cumnock filming the game after all it was at your park

Just as a matter of interest was anyone from cumnock filming the game after all it was at your park

As far as I know the person who used to film the games, no longer does so. Hopefully something can be put in place for next season as I think everyone agrees that these highlight packages are great for those who couldn’t make the game and for those who did go to revisit.

17 minutes ago, Nock Nock said:

As far as I know the person who used to film the games, no longer does so. Hopefully something can be put in place for next season as I think everyone agrees that these highlight packages are great for those who couldn’t make the game and for those who did go to revisit.

Well said.And then there's some who think it's their God dam right to see them and go crashing headlong into the heartland in a hurtling beever train.

12 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I'm putting the lowly standard of patter from Cumnock fans after this win down to a chronic lack of recent gloating practice. 

To be fair those boys have gave you a roasting last day or so, embrace it that's what makes football what it is the banter between fans.

Have you read the match report it's fucking quality haha would give any fan a good chuckle.

7 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Is this the same Paul Burns that played over 300 games in the top two divisions in Scottish football, played in Scottish and Challenge cup finals and was part of a QOS side that won the Second division by an incredible 25 points?

Don't let the facts get in the way of good story.

Archived