West Super Saturday

Redbrae

A fan? Nah im a fan of glenafton, liverpool and rangers, never have or will be a fan of glory hunters. Simply replying to something on a public thread...

If that makes me bitter, then by that logic you are also bitter

If u don't like somebody replying to your post on a public thread, don't post

PS if u don't like being a glory hunter , you shouldn't have been one!

3/4 years I never spoke to you once when you were a hurlford fan :lol:

You can’t claim to be a Liverpool and Rangers fan then say you’re not a glory hunter.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually pretty flattering u ken who i am 

You’ve filmed Talbot games for 2-3 year and hurlford for god knows before that. I’ve supported Cumnock all my life and always will.
So best of luck to u big yin if u want to support a new team every few year then u batter in.

State of this thread man. :lol:

Fans and players winding each other up is part of the derby experience. Having a thick enough skin to take it is essential for all participants.

Talbot have had by far the best of this fixture over recent decades to the point where Cumnock aren't really regarded as their meaningful rivals any more so yesterday was a throwback to more balanced times.  It's a bitter pill to swallow but there's really no choice but to accept what happened and use the horrible feeling of losing to make sure it never happens again. 

It was interesting that this drew a visibly bigger home support than the Scottish Cup tie earlier in the season though. Fans are entitled to pick and choose their matches of course but it seemed to take the prospect of putting the wheels off of the Talbot title party rather than any positive achievement for their own side to get the fans out which says a lot about where Cumnock are in the pecking order these days. Anyway, their fans are entitled to enjoy yesterday. 

6 hours ago, Appraisal said:

Reading all this pish about Burns, Tucker would take him in a heart beat,Shankland is the only fitba player in that Talbot team, it’s aw long baw, play in the final third & score goals with headers, I get it, it works, but Christ they are stealing £6 to watch that

Pretty much this it's a shame that style of football seems to win more trophys than not at our grade. They won the cup final scoring 3 goals but failed to score from open play, pretty much same routine yesterday no goals fae open play but the fans seem to like that style.

8 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Burns looking for trouble? That's false unless he actually asked somebody for a fight, Talbot fans gee him no end of Pelter's, probably especially with him being a cumnock boy, so they have zero right tae complain when he gees them Pelter's back, it happens , that's fitba, if u Cannae take it as well as giving it, then don't follow football (or in your case start supporting a new team again)

The reason they give him pelters is because he turned them down and they have never got over it!

1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

Del messaged me saying one of the other players has held his hand up, so he’s doing the highlights

You putting a transfer request in  to push through a move to the champs for next season,  only looking after you Killiepiyo your neck must be in agony filming tablets gemmes 

Talbot fans do like the style, it's a style that is played throughout the junior grounds in almost every league. I believe it to be so successful as other junior sides don't defend against it, they don't set up for it. If Talbot played against a senior side, that senior side would scout them, set up to stop them playing that way and counter act this approach. 

That all being said there is not denying it has proved to be successful, not my cup of tea, but still appears to have worked for Talbot over the years.... 

3 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

Talbot fans do like the style, it's a style that is played throughout the junior grounds in almost every league. I believe it to be so successful as other junior sides don't defend against it, they don't set up for it. If Talbot played against a senior side, that senior side would scout them, set up to stop them playing that way and counter act this approach. 

That all being said there is not denying it has proved to be successful, not my cup of tea, but still appears to have worked for Talbot over the years.... 

Pretty much why we own them these days when we play our CBs mop those hoofs up awe day. That final the other week was just mind boggling bad to watch apart from last few mins drama. Literally 1st time I've seen a football team play for touch to gain ground haha

1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

Think yer daeing Beith a disservice, Win the league on the last day and all everyone is talking about is the Team that finished 2nd. 

Nah that's what the clubs fan page is for pnb is just a troll fest.

Archived