West Super Saturday

Redbrae

1 minute ago, Talbot 78 said:

Cumnock turn up in mass to get a draw. Yup great day for you. Biggest support all season. Tells you something..
We are the team you envy the most. One little blip in our history doesn't change the fact you lot are a wee team.

bitter bitter bitter. Its like your raging because u thought use were gonna breeze today and win the league. Such a shame

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, southerner said:

I’ve congratulated our rivals on winning the league, not bitter. Cumnock are irrelevant to the big teams.

Looking forward to seeing one of your strikers at Beechwood next season though.

........... we only have 1 striker mate. Im sure scott anson just signed a contract extension. Might need to get the right position mate. Hes a winger and yeah u could be right......... doesnt take away the fact use threw away the league to a team who is a wee team. :thumsup2:thumsup2 

9 minutes ago, southerner said:

Imagine supporting a team where success is defined as stopping big teams win honours. I remember the days when Cumnock were challenging at the top, now the players long for a draw against Talbot to celebrate in front on Talbot fans and ignore your fans who pay good money to watch their team

If I'm honest what made my day was seeing all the sad faces on the way out.  When I say sad what I mean is raging, you didn't take it well lets be honest.  Also your committee man that was posted on here after the Pollok game was at it again today.  Challenging Cumnock players to fights.  You are that used to winning you don't know how to behave when you lose.

A daily mail reporter asked the police and they told him were no arrests today. I saw there was some wee lad squirting water on the players as they went in and the police were speaking to him at the end of the game.
Im sure Peter will be disappointed in his entire team going over to the opposition support like that looking for trouble, Burns walked the length of the support shouting things and making gestures. Unfortunately theres history of violence in this fixture so I’m very very glad none of the supporters responded to it.  

'History of violence', I can only recollect one game a few years ago that embarrassed both clubs, so to intimate a 'history, is a bit much. The violence that occurred today initiated from Lyle assaulting Burner who suffers continual abuse from your lot every time he steps on the park. The celebrations and goading by the Talbot players and officials after your 2nd goal vindicates any celebrations by our players at the final whistle.

First time a draw has won a cup final[emoji3]ATN

3 minutes ago, Nock10 said:

'History of violence', I can only recollect one game a few years ago that embarrassed both clubs, so to intimate a 'history, is a bit much. The violence that occurred today initiated from Lyle assaulting Burner who suffers continual abuse from your lot every time he steps on the park. The celebrations and goading by the Talbot players and officials after your 2nd goal vindicates any celebrations by our players at the final whistle.

First time a draw has won a cup finalemoji3.pngATN

Not to mention McCracken celebrating in McKenna's face after the 1st goal or Pope gesturing get it up yi to the Cumnock support after their 2nd goal!!!

3 minutes ago, Talbot 78 said:
28 minutes ago, CJFC said:
bitter bitter bitter. Its like your raging because u thought use were gonna breeze today and win the league. Such a shame

Nothing bitter. Disappointment is a better description. Ask your mum

bitter bitter bitter bitter hahaha use werent good enough to beat a wee team 

11 minutes ago, Nock10 said:

First time a draw has won a cup finalemoji3.pngATN

watch urself mate there bitter lol they dont like losing lol 

Ah right. I was referring to the whole team at the end of the game.especially Talbot Reject Montgomery kissing his badge and wee seniors reject boy burns rejoicing like they won thet league or the game. If they had given all their previous managers the same spirit today then they may have won something by now.

'Seniors reject', Burns had a successful career in the Seniors playing in the Scottish Cup final, scoring in the semi final and playing in Europe.

He absolutely loves playing for his home town team as you will have witnessed today.

ATN

Many congratulations to Beith on their well earned achievement today. Having read some comments on this read regarding today's game it is very apparent how both sets of supporters can ignore certain things in order to point the finger at the opposition. How good it would be for the game if honesty prevailed.

Many congratulations to Beith on their well earned achievement today. Having read some comments on this read regarding today's game it is very apparent how both sets of supporters can ignore certain things in order to point the finger at the opposition. How good it would be for the game if honesty prevailed.

Absolutely, credit to Beith on their league title win.

Your on the wrong forum if seek honesty.

Well done to Beith, Talbot had one poor result too many to win the league

Quite a coincidence that the internet seems to have finally reached Cumnock today.

As for Burns, today will be his most successful as a junior player. Pity he won't ever enjoy the feeling of winning anything of note and his only memory is celebrating a 2-2 draw.

Archived