West Super Saturday

Redbrae

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont worry Killiepiyo use didnt win today. I sure u will have the highlights up by october haha :thumsup2

Good luck on your continued quest for mediocre. Bad day for us. But you'll get no where near the elation Talbot fans have had for the past 40 odd years.

Am sure this game will be part of yer folklore of how's you helped stop us winning the league.

I'll stick to the many leagues and cup wins we have had.

Enjoy your wee celebration

13 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

:lol: u joking, I’ve got all the cumnock players going off to we are the champions, gestures n all! 

Haha Hope u changed it to Eye of the Tiger when willie lyle assaulted a 17yr old boy and burnsy haha:P

6 minutes ago, Talbot 78 said:

Good luck on your continued quest for mediocre. Bad day for us. But you'll get no where near the elation Talbot fans have had for the past 40 odd years.

Am sure this game will be part of yer folklore of how's you helped stop us winning the league.

I'll stick to the many leagues and cup wins we have had.

Enjoy your wee celebration

So bitter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

29 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

A daily mail reporter asked the police and they told him were no arrests today. I saw there was some wee lad squirting water on the players as they went in and the police were speaking to him at the end of the game.

Im sure Peter will be disappointed in his entire team going over to the opposition support like that looking for trouble, Burns walked the length of the support shouting things and making gestures. Unfortunately theres history of violence in this fixture so I’m very very glad none of the supporters responded to it.  

I was there today as a neutral and I thot both clubs were a credit to themselves and they seem to be taking huge steps to including the community into their clubs. The small minded hatred of the past may miss the new generation. The nock fans were obviously going to mock their neighbours and I thot Talbot took it in good spirits.

A couple of the Talbot players let themselves down at the end with their behaviour and I hope the authorities seen the incidents, the wee boy 'squirting' water got an elbow in the face from a coward Talbot player... Hopefully he gets his just deserts

Anamosity betwenn fans and team is what happens in Derby games...it does not feel good but does happen! BUT; what a fantastic result for Beith (6-0) at home to help win the league. As a Beith fan, at this moment, is All that matters!:thumsup2

2 hours ago, Talbot 78 said:
3 hours ago, RedEd said:
I was referring to Jinky Hilton today.

Ah right. I was referring to the whole team at the end of the game.especially Talbot Reject Montgomery kissing his badge and wee seniors reject boy burns rejoicing like they won thet league or the game. If they had given all their previous managers the same spirit today then they may have won something by now.

Talbot players couldn't help themselves goading Cumnock fans on Twitter a few weeks back after your Scottish Cup semi!  Today they got a wee bitta stick back and didn't like it!

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.  Simple!!!

3 minutes ago, Talbot 78 said:
1 hour ago, CJFC said:
So bitter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

I actually pity you. Hollow draw for you lot. Boggles belief

so so so bitter buddy hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha All ur faces were a picture when the full time whistle blew haha 

Imagine supporting a team where success is defined as stopping big teams win honours. I remember the days when Cumnock were challenging at the top, now the players long for a draw against Talbot to celebrate in front on Talbot fans and ignore your fans who pay good money to watch their team

A daily mail reporter asked the police and they told him were no arrests today. I saw there was some wee lad squirting water on the players as they went in and the police were speaking to him at the end of the game.
Im sure Peter will be disappointed in his entire team going over to the opposition support like that looking for trouble, Burns walked the length of the support shouting things and making gestures. Unfortunately theres history of violence in this fixture so I’m very very glad none of the supporters responded to it.  

So what your saying is the Cumnock players have to stand a barrage of abuse off the great unwashed for 90mins and not retaliate to it??

1 minute ago, southerner said:

Imagine supporting a team where success is defined as stopping big teams win honours. I remember the days when Cumnock were challenging at the top, now the players long for a draw against Talbot to celebrate in front on Talbot fans and ignore your fans who pay good money to watch their team

another bitter one hahahahahaha

Cumnock turn up in mass to get a draw. Yup great day for you. Biggest support all season. Tells you something..
We are the team you envy the most. One little blip in our history doesn't change the fact you lot are a wee team.

Archived