West Super Saturday

Redbrae

Don't think anyone is righting them off; they are a determined outfit with a dangerous front line. So. Not expecting anything but a very tense tight game; That ends when Talbot are up a couple of goals!  

Dangerous front line? Who are they exactly? :o

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Young man Reilly who was with Talbot a couple of years back  is a good player,one that i thought could maybe interest Tucker again.

Reilly who’s had more clubs than a golf bag. He’s found his level and he certainly isn’t Talbot class.

Can’t believe Talbot lost the league today from 2-0 up. I am sure both Cumnock and Talbot fans were wishing each other well at the end of the game.

Congrats Beith, the last minute equaliser at Newlandsfield meant more than I thought it would.

Guess they were yasssssss
Congratulations to Beith. Hard one to take overall. Beith probably deserved in all honesty. Enjoy your night and hope you have a b*****d hangover in the morning. [emoji4]

4 hours ago, Juniorfootball123 said:

I have to say I would be absolutely shocked if Talbot don’t win today.

They have a fantastic skill of “getting the job done” - although believe it or not I think Beith are a better side (yes I am aware best team wins the league lol). 

Well deserved to Beith in my opinion. 

we put a lot of emphasis on the cup in the juniors but a league is unquestionably harder to win and the sign of a better team.

Well done to Beith. if Largs go up tomorrow and Beith win the semi final on Monday the Ayrshire final could be some occasion

31 minutes ago, Shanner said:

As someone said on the other thread Talbot Hibsed it. 

More accurate to say they Raithed it. Very similar scenario to the Ayr /Raith situation a few weeks ago.

Archived