Top Fixtures in The East This Weekend?

bc57

My boy and I are looking to head East this weekend. Which are the fixtures with most at stake that those in the know would recommend to the neutral?

5 hours ago, bc57 said:

My boy and I are looking to head East this weekend. Which are the fixtures with most at stake that those in the know would recommend to the neutral?

Given that we don't know where teams need to finish to go up or avoid going down, league games are a mystery.

In your position I'd go to the East of Scotland semi final between Penicuik and Dundonald. The winner plays Tranent in the final in Linlithgow on 9 June. A chance for one final Junior trophy for each of the clubs.

6 hours ago, Marten said:

I was thinking of going to that one. What is Fauldhouse's ground like?

Lovely wee ground covered enclosure on one side and a wee seated seated stand/Lorry behind goals.That's the game I will be at anyway.

6 hours ago, Marten said:

I was thinking of going to that one. What is Fauldhouse's ground like?

Fauldhouse is a nice wee village. Worth a visit. Real traditional place. 

59 minutes ago, pumphy_man said:

Lovely wee ground covered enclosure on one side and a wee seated seated stand/Lorry behind goals.That's the game I will be at anyway.

2 minutes ago, ShrimpLok said:

Fauldhouse is a nice wee village. Worth a visit. Real traditional place. 

Thanks both, I'll go there tomorrow!

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Set up is great though dont mention the pyramid or you will end up facing the manager in the boxing ring. 

I'm good at keeping my opinion to myself in situation where that's wiser. After all, I'm a pyramid supporter whose local team is Lochee United and they still didn't ban me yet. ;) 

Set up is great though dont mention the pyramid or you will end up facing the manager in the boxing ring. 
Renner as a coach with Tayport. Committee man from Fauldhouse twice ma age wanted me in the ring at half time [emoji30] Mind you he bought me pint after game and we had a laugh[emoji4]

1 hour ago, naetshirt said:

Renner as a coach with Tayport. Committee man from Fauldhouse twice ma age wanted me in the ring at half time emoji30.png Mind you he bought me pint after game and we had a laughemoji4.png

Well done on your win, good performance from Tayport, better team by a mile.

Went to Penicuik 3 Dundonald 1. Scoreline flattered the visitors who were a poor team. Their big number 9 worked hard but tactically they were not at it today. Penicuik were fitter, sharper and had piles more ability. Impressed with some of their play today. The wee number 10 Kateleza looks a good player

Archived