18/19 Kit Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

^^^wierdo who irons football shirts.

Aye, that's not the best idea. I remember the first time I attempted to tackle a pile of ironing on my own. Tried to do my Scotland top. One puff of dark blue smoke later, both the top and the iron were ruined.

Aye, that's not the best idea. I remember the first time I attempted to tackle a pile of ironing on my own. Tried to do my Scotland top. One puff of dark blue smoke later, both the top and the iron were ruined.
My wife tells me football tops are ironed INSIDE OUT, to avoid such a drama.

6 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
7 hours ago, el Gringo said:

My wife tells me football tops are ironed INSIDE OUT, to avoid such a drama.

Of course they are. 

9 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Any more? Not seen anything from Brechin, Dumbarton, Raith or Stenhousemuir yet.

Patience is the key...

All being well we should have one of ours on at the weekend...In fact given the sponsors have the tops from last season it's either that or we'll be in t-shirts and bibs!

1 hour ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Any more? Not seen anything from Brechin, Dumbarton, Raith or Stenhousemuir yet.

Rovers are keeping the same home kit as last season. Away was meant to be launched last week, but apparently been delayed by a couple of weeks. 

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

Patience is the key...

All being well we should have one of ours on at the weekend...In fact given the sponsors have the tops from last season it's either that or we'll be in t-shirts and bibs!

Our kit man saying they'll be launched this week, so I expect we'll see some pictures before the weekend.

Capture.JPG.2ba7b329942c397cf68368e2ecf2c33f.JPG

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

I must admit, Idon't get the fuss over this one. Those black panels are honky tonk and makes it look proper Sunday league IMO. The gap in the diagonal is another gripe.

The best kit we've produced in my lifetime is the really plain looking Baxter Ramsey sponsored one we used in 2014/15 & 2015/16. Plain, simple, classy and most importantly no black panels. I'd fully welcome a return to the more simplistic design.

Edites to add: the fit of the Surridge tops was awful. Big baggy shiters.

1 hour ago, Specky Ginger said:

Rovers are keeping the same home kit as last season. Away was meant to be launched last week, but apparently been delayed by a couple of weeks. 

We've asked Puma just to add the 2018/19 champions embroidery now rather than have to commission it later in the season.

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I must admit, Idon't get the fuss over this one. Those black panels are honky tonk and makes it look proper Sunday league IMO. The gap in the diagonal is another gripe.

The best kit we've produced in my lifetime is the really plain looking Baxter Ramsey sponsored one we used in 2014/15 & 2015/16. Plain, simple, classy and most importantly no black panels. I'd fully welcome a return to the more simplistic design.

Edites to add: the fit of the Surridge tops was awful. Big baggy shiters.

I've just seen a comment on the Facebook group saying 'Hopefully it'll be yellow'... I think I speak for every other Sons fan on the planet when I say that I really, really hope it isn't :yucky

35 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I've just seen a comment on the Facebook group saying 'Hopefully it'll be yellow'... I think I speak for every other Sons fan on the planet when I say that I really, really hope it isn't :yucky

Rumour has it we're going back to our original strip - blue top, white shorts and red socks, just to really hammer home our staunchness this season.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Rumour has it we're going back to our original strip - blue top, white shorts and red socks, just to really hammer home our staunchness this season.

Hopefully we get five stars on the badge for our numerous Stirlingshire Cup wins too.

Archived