18/19 Kit Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must admit, Idon't get the fuss over this one. Those black panels are honky tonk and makes it look proper Sunday league IMO. The gap in the diagonal is another gripe. 
The best kit we've produced in my lifetime is the really plain looking Baxter Ramsey sponsored one we used in 2014/15 & 2015/16. Plain, simple, classy and most importantly no black panels. I'd fully welcome a return to the more simplistic design.

Edites to add: the fit of the Surridge tops was awful. Big baggy shiters.

Nice and simple you wanted. . . nae luck

IMG_0901.thumb.jpg.0400ba6a05bbef58d80737d4e0bfad57.jpg

Don't take this the wrong way, it's not a dig for the hell of it, but I really don't like those, the home kit looks like something that would have been turned down in the eighties it's just trying too hard and the away kit is just meh!!!

What would have been wrong with just a plain white shirt with the bands around the chest, simple and a classic look!!!

Argentina light blue and white number for our away kit  going by a teaser on our Twitter page.  Be black or light blue shorts given our home shorts are white. Hopefully black. Full kit reveal tomorrow vs Queens.

On 7/13/2018 at 18:48, Mattmc said:

Argentina light blue and white number for our away kit  going by a teaser on our Twitter page.  Be black or light blue shorts given our home shorts are white. Hopefully black. Full kit reveal tomorrow vs Queens.

Yes, black. 

I rather like the new away strip. An OK successor to my favourite, the slime green and black.

Anything's better though, than  'Rangers Blue'.

Yes, black. 
I rather like the new away strip. An OK successor to my favourite, the slime green and black.
Anything's better though, than  'Rangers Blue'.

Strip looked great yesterday. Slime green and black with Rangers socks will live long in the memory.

On 13/07/2018 at 11:30, Diamond Oracle said:

I actually quite like the home top

Same here.

Anyway, here are the Brechin efforts for this season (away same as last season and the home just colour reversal of that):

2VhyfveVcW13KW8oKAGXUQN3lwA4OzG8jXt5p7b28eKrJsCN0

1884.jpg

That giant yellow sponsor though (and before anyone mentions it, that third strip in the middle).  :unsure:

Pendle must love Angus. Montrose obviously never got the memo though.
Too busy in the USA dealing with Nike to get any memo,none of your Mickey mouse brand's for the League 2 champion's.

Archived