The Next Livingston Manager

Next manager is on a hiding to nothing, David Hopkin probably seen that and to move now whilst his stock is high is best for him.

Success for Livvy next season is 11th.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next manager is on a hiding to nothing, David Hopkin probably seen that and to move now whilst his stock is high is best for him.

My Team: Falkirk

:lol: I'm absolutely shocked to hear you think this.

3 hours ago, AMC13 said:

My Team: Falkirk

:lol: I'm absolutely shocked to hear you think this.

Anyone outside livvy eyes can see its rudderless now Hopkin is away.

Rookie manager or a needy manager who hasn't worked for a while will get the job now, its not an attractive job

33 minutes ago, Sittìng on the fence said:

They managed to convince Sibbald to sign.

Player(s) and pounds v manager reputation, not a really a comparison to bring out

You persuaded Sibbald to sign with a combination of more money and a higher level of opposition, not the quality of the club. That's the harsh reality, he wanted to play at a higher level and jumped at the chance to do it, he's not there because he thinks Livi are special.  Hopefully he didn't sign on to work with Hopkins.

51 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

You persuaded Sibbald to sign with a combination of more money and a higher level of opposition, not the quality of the club. That's the harsh reality, he wanted to play at a higher level and jumped at the chance to do it, he's not there because he thinks Livi are special.  Hopefully he didn't sign on to work with Hopkins.

Wouldn't be too sure about that

[emoji23]

7 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Falkirk really do struggle with the fact we're doing well

I hope you do ok this year as I was pleased to see a Championship club going up via playoffs. I think you will miss Hopkin as he had you playing a brand of football that was very successful.

People generally want new clubs to fail as usually they have been bankrolled to success. I could not give a rats ass about that as its being done on different scales all over the world. What I don't like about Livingston is that you employ people like Martindale and Lithgow. I just do not get that at all. They are bad people.

9 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

I think we will break this forum when Goodwillie signs :unsure2: 

Even better when you appoint Hartley, IMO. 

Not so sure, there is some shite in that league. IMO they won’t do any worse than Hamilton or St.Mirren.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not so sure, there is some shite in that league. IMO they won’t do any worse than Hamilton or St.Mirren.

A lot depends on who St Mirren appoint but I can see livvy be almost as bad as the Dunfermline team that went up and was down before new year.

Archived