Championship Grudge Match

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

article-2569195-1BE04D3C00000578-111_634x810.thumb.jpg.56b2d505e2f6dadf8eb4d5a79f985e20.jpg

That’s big Gemma on her way to Tannadice. She agreed to marry her boyfriend until death do they part but Shabba stepped in to offer an extra year on top of that with another £50pw.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have the biggest Gazebo in scottish football, 

Oh, Shandon. Calling other teams insignificant when you only recently gotten promoted back into the championship and then had most of your good players leave. You wee scamp, you. [emoji8]

2 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Oh, Shandon. Calling other teams insignificant when you only recently gotten promoted back into the championship and then had most of your good players leave. You wee scamp, you. emoji8.png

El Bak leaving us was the only time in recent years when we've lost a player we'd struggle to replace without going back to the big spending ways. 

El Bak leaving us was the only time in recent years when we've lost a player we'd struggle to replace without going back to the big spending ways. 
How about Nicky Clark this season? Has Higginbotham made his mind up yet?

2 hours ago, DeeBairn said:
3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

How about Nicky Clark this season? Has Higginbotham made his mind up yet?

Nicky Clark could already have a replacement in Andy Ryan. With our budget we're not likely to bring in a guaranteed scorer, the best bet could be someone who's banged them in at a lower level and Andy Ryan certainly done that. Will be interesting to see how he does as the main man in a strike partnership. 

Higginbotham hasn't, I've no idea if he's planning on staying or not, wouldn't surprise me if he's off. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Nicky Clark could already have a replacement in Andy Ryan. With our budget we're not likely to bring in a guaranteed scorer, the best bet could be someone who's banged them in at a lower level and Andy Ryan certainly done that. Will be interesting to see how he does as the main man in a strike partnership. 

Higginbotham hasn't, I've no idea if he's planning on staying or not, wouldn't surprise me if he's off. 

To be fair, at this level theres no such as a guaranteed scorer. Looking just at Falkirk, we've had El Alagui, Lyle Taylor and Rory Loy, all players who had done nothing before hand and did nothing after leaving.

38 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

To be fair, at this level theres no such as a guaranteed scorer. Looking just at Falkirk, we've had El Alagui, Lyle Taylor and Rory Loy, all players who had done nothing before hand and did nothing after leaving.

I think Taylor's done ok and Farid was doing very well at Brentford until his injury.

I think Taylor's done ok and Farid was doing very well at Brentford until his injury.
I think the point still stands though. Taylor has finally settled at MK Dons, though I took him a few years. Probably left us a season too early and set himself back. Same goes for Farid, who has been decidedly average. Not just them, thinking of most forwards who do well for us, and most of them never do the same heights after they leave

Archived