Stag Do dares/challenges

6 hours ago, Silverton End said:

10 times by 3 different guys?

There's more to this than meets the (Japs) eye methinks. :blink:

I wonder if it’s a fairly even split between the perps and the number of times. I.e. 4-3-3...

or if there is a teabagger-in-chief on 8 baggings and two opportunist baggers on one each. 

These are the details we need to know

21 hours ago, ali_91 said:

@throbber your pals are your pals, ignore the haters. If folk get rid of their pals every time they do something stupid then friendships wouldn’t last long at all. 

I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that if one of my pals decided to put his testicles in my mouth without my explicit consent, that we would no longer be friends.

41 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that if one of my pals decided to put his testicles in my mouth without my explicit consent, that we would no longer be friends.

In some parts of Scotland, you would be considered married.

(How do you think Lossiemouth got its name?)

45 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

But if he does it WITH your consent, that would be fine. Glad we got that sorted.

I can't recall any sexual assaults on my stag do. Not because I was roofied, you understand. Just that there weren't any.

Maybe if you were a more attractive man then you would have been teabagged by now.

9 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Yes. Of course.  I thought I'd made that obvious 

You can't be too careful these days. Got to be sure you have consent.

Apparently.

Guest bernardblack

Every stag I've been on has been class.....then again after reading this thread my mates and their subsequent mates are decent human beings

12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's a serious sexual assault. If throbber had gone to the police he'd have filled Peterhead.

I’m sometimes baffled at what’s considered acceptable banter nowadays, most of which would have got you a sore face between mates years ago 

On 04/06/2018 at 15:39, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm trying to imagine a situation where you would give your explicit consent...

I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that if one of mates casually asked if he could place his testicles in my mouth, that we would no longer be friends.

What if he had been bitten by a snake down there, and wanted you to remove the venom? 

It's a bit much to assume that there must be some sort of sexual undercurrent just because someone asks you to put their testicles in your mouth. Very judgemental.