Stag Do dares/challenges

Spain seems to have deleted his horror story.

I think Throbber has horrendous mates.

Yeah, the guys I grew up with have ended up being the biggest liabilities but the friends I made in later life are pretty normal tbf. Would need to invite all of my oldest friends to my wedding and stag though because they would take great offence if they weren’t invited.

Never cross your mind to report these sexual assaults to the police? 

No, if everyone went to the police in the aftermath of a teabagging not much police work would get done.

12 hours ago, throbber said:

I’ve probably been teabagged about 10 times (3 different guys) and have witnessed maybe 10 more. One guy teabagged me and used the picture as his bebo profile picture for 3 years.

Bet you giggled girlishly each time and were really quite flattered by the attention.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

Yeah, the guys I grew up with have ended up being the biggest liabilities but the friends I made in later life are pretty normal tbf. Would need to invite all of my oldest friends to my wedding and stag though because they would take great offence if they weren’t invited.

Why would you need to invite them? They sound like utter bellends.

Why would you need to invite them? They sound like utter bellends.

They invited me to their weddings and would take great exception to not being invited. It would be too much of a headache not to invite them.

36 minutes ago, throbber said:

They invited me to their weddings and would take great exception to not being invited. It would be too much of a headache not to invite them.

No it wouldn't. You're being a fucking moron here

1 hour ago, throbber said:

You really do come across as a pathetic individual. 

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Did you tea bag them as well? If so then it's less like inviting your sexual abusers to your wedding, which would be very odd.

No it wouldn't. You're being a fucking moron here

My parents and their parents are still friends though and it would just stir up some shit. The guys are actually alright now, the disgusting incidents are long in the past and we have all moved on. I’ll just not ask any of them to be my best man.

28 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have never teabagged anyone.

I've never seen or heard of heterosexual boys or men doing this to each other before, maybe it's a Hebridean thing. Worst thing I saw was when I was about 14 and went back to my mate's house. They had a den in the back garden where he and his brother and another couple of boys were looking at dirty mags and wanking each other off. I made my excuses and left.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I've never seen or heard of heterosexual boys or men doing this to each other before, maybe it's a Hebridean thing. Worst thing I saw was when I was about 14 and went back to my mate's house. They had a den in the back garden where he and his brother and another couple of boys were looking at dirty mags and wanking each other off. I made my excuses and left.

gary coleman.jpg