Stag Do dares/challenges

Morning,

Going on  stag night soon and looking for suggestions for dares and challenges for the would-be groom to do while we are there. Nothing that is going to get him arrested (preferably). I have had a look around various websites which all seem to have the same dozen or so suggestions over and over. Also had a search around this forum which seems to be mainly about suggestions based on the particular city.  What I am on the look out for here is challenges or stupid tasks for him to do. 

Anyone have any suggestions that they would like to share?

Morning,
Going on  stag night soon and looking for suggestions for dares and challenges for the would-be groom to do while we are there. Nothing that is going to get him arrested (preferably). I have had a look around various websites which all seem to have the same dozen or so suggestions over and over. Also had a search around this forum which seems to be mainly about suggestions based on the particular city.  What I am on the look out for here is challenges or stupid tasks for him to do. 

I was on a stag do a few years ago now where the best man had some belting stories from the stags childhood. He set them up as a question where the group had to guess the correct answer/ending. If the majority rule got it right, the stag had to take off an item of his clothing and swap it for an outfit the best man had prepared for him (dolled him up like an old woman with the worst clothes out a charity shop). Embarrassing on two fronts for the stag and kept the whole group involved.

Never understood this nonsense. The best stags I've been on are the ones where nothing gets organised, and folk just meet at the pub in the morning and let the nonsense ensue. Forced fun is never actually fun.

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Challenge him to not be a dick and not do any dickhead LADS type challenge and instead just have a laugh and a good time with his mates

As Meat Loaf once sang, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Ive only ever been on two "stag dos".

1. My now brother-in-law (*** btw), where a group (consisting of him, couple of his mates, my dad and his did) went out on the "sesh" in Aberdeen on a Tuesday night. Fucking tragic state of affairs ending up in an empty nightclub with my dad (this was about 25 years ago).

2. My own "stag do" whereby myself and my one friend went to Stockholm for 3 days, lived on a boat, got drunk, saw some very ugly strippers and became involved in a bombscare incident.  It was also February and as beautiful as Stockholm was, it was about -20°C.

I would suggest something along the lines of No 2, rather than No 1.

3 hours ago, Booker_d said:

Morning,

I'd suggest staying at home if that is the crap you are planning.

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

1. My now brother-in-law (*** btw), where a group (consisting of him, couple of his mates, my dad and his did) went out on the "sesh"...

grandparents on stag nights - never going to end well, is it - burst colostomy bags, lost false teeth, too much stout - bad times....

I wish I could get married again and again and make all you guys my best man. Apart from NJ2 and booker_d, they can f**k off. 

Take it I’ll just be invited to the reception then? Nae steak pie for me [emoji17]