Bathgate Thistle

Guest chavez

Guest chavez

Nothing about any leagues - just a game of football :)

Bathgate Thistle are looking to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of us winning the Scottish Junior Cup. The 2008 Cup winning side will play the current squad at The Creamery on Sunday 10th June @ 2.00 pm.

Admission by donation. All supporters of any leagues, faiths, persuasions or anything else are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chavez

Just a shameless wee plug for our game tomorrow - Creamery Park 2.00 pm ko.

Opportunity to get away from the shops and gardening !!

• 1 month later...

This is not good news days before the season starts but that's football for you. I haven't seen any pre season games but the results have been poor. They've got some cracking players as well. I hope they get back on track soon.

No point in having cracking players if the manager can't get the best out of them like the last 2 managers . It seems to me that the committee need to have a look at the whole situation at Bathgate as there selection in managers has been shocking over the years. No one ever lasts.

9 hours ago, pie n beans said:

No point in having cracking players if the manager can't get the best out of them like the last 2 managers . It seems to me that the committee need to have a look at the whole situation at Bathgate as there selection in managers has been shocking over the years. No one ever lasts.

Is there a committee ?

As far as I know there are only 2 guys trying to  run the whole thing.

Archived