Paddy to take Lugar forward

sweep

Good appointment, and good luck for next season. Done a good job at Darvel with no money. Il miss my day out to Lugar next season. Heard there could be a couple signings from Craigmark [emoji102]

I for one fully back his appointment and have no doubt his knowledge and desire will drive us forward. He has the backing of a strong Committee at Lugar who will appreciate his efforts and not shaft him like others have done this past season.

8 minutes ago, ADLNeutral said:

I for one fully back his appointment and have no doubt his knowledge and desire will drive us forward. He has the backing of a strong Committee at Lugar who will appreciate his efforts and not shaft him like others have done this past season.

Seems a strange statement with digs at being shafted by others. Can you remember when Paddy was a player at Lugar he was suspended from the team and banned from entering the football park. 

Good appointment, and good luck for next season. Done a good job at Darvel with no money. Il miss my day out to Lugar next season. Heard there could be a couple signings from Craigmark [emoji102]

You’ll be in the same league as Lugar next season[emoji12]

Seems a strange statement with digs at being shafted by others. Can you remember when Paddy was a player at Lugar he was suspended from the team and banned from entering the football park. 
Not a strange statement at all. I am talking about this season and not what went on when he was a player. Both Clubs he managed this year shafted him plain and simple. He is the right man for the job at Lugar as time will, hopefully, tell.

You’ll be in the same league as Lugar next season[emoji12]

Could be in same league as you and your buddy lineo asweel

Could be in same league as you and your buddy lineo asweel

Who is this Lineo TT?

We will be in the same league as them next season. George has the boys playing well at the moment and I genuinely can’t see Maryhill or Shettleston stopping us. Where, on the other hand Girvan will get pumped as usual, just like they have been for majority of season.

No wonder Paddy left you, he inherited shite.

17 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Good appointment, and good luck for next season. Done a good job at Darvel with no money. Il miss my day out to Lugar next season. Heard there could be a couple signings from Craigmark emoji102.png

That fits in with what I heard. Also heard spank and assistant will be going elsewhere too. 

Who Is Paddy, and Who Is His Backroom Staff ?

Paddy Cleland, ex Darvel and Girvan manager. Iv no idea who his coaching staff is

Archived