Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

2 minutes ago, Blueminer said:

Almost taps aff weather! Not to drop below 2C tonight.

I am not far from Cowden and showing 4 degrees just now. Better get changed into Summer gear now.

2 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Those covers need to be sent back for a refund as they have never worked !!!!!!

Are they not just basically rain covers anyway. Should have kept them on a few more hours.

Get it right up every single last one of you mutants. Berwick-the-unbeatable only trying to provide you lot with information and you can't help but fall over yourselves to react to everything he says.

I can't wait for the re-arranged game to be postponed as well on your hopeless ploughed field. Very, very pleasing that all the pitch covering work was in vain.

Get it right up every single last one of you mutants. Berwick-the-unbeatable only trying to provide you lot with information and you can't help but fall over yourselves to react to everything he says.

I can't wait for the re-arranged game to be postponed as well on your hopeless ploughed field. Very, very pleasing that all the pitch covering work was in vain.
Fingers crossed your Scottish Cup game this weekend isn't postponed.

Unbelievable that Cowden have failed miserably getting this game on considering the cash involved! Why don't they just play it at 3pm 2moro? Silly me, TV calls all the shots now and gave done for years, shame really

According to my source, and this won't come as a surprise to anyone given their own fans were talking about missing a penalty to send it to a replay, but ££££££

So here's the scenario tomorrow night at Central Park. It's blowing a blizzard. We're into  injury time. The score is Cowdenbeath 0 Rangers 0.  The desperate Rangers defenders  are lumping balls into the Cowden penalty area. Morelos, a second half Rangers substitute, bursts through on goal. The Cowden supporters can hardly breathe. Morelos shoots, but Davie McGurn, who has been brilliant all evening, makes a superb save. Morelos throws himself down, screaming, with no one near him. The Cowden fans whistle for time up, urging McGurn to kick the ball down the No 7 pit - forgetting that the No 7 pit was demolished years ago --but Davie has other ideas.  Noticing that Jordan Allan has started  running at speed, Davie kicks the ball over the heads of the retreating Rangers players. Jordan has timed his run to perfection . He's heading straight  for goal, but the Rangers keeper crudely  takes him out. Penalty! The TV cameras show that the Cowdenbeath directors are sitting in the stand with their heads bowed. They are praying.  Even Donald Findlay is seen to be praying fervently to God. (His Holiness Pope Francis will later pronounce this to be a miracle.)
The question is this: what should the Cowden directors be praying for?
Answers on a postcard.

How did that pan out then?

#minter