Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Spot on Dale. That team needs pace at the back (Celtic boy?) and someone who can carry the ball going forward. Jimmy Scott tries like f**k, Buchanan worked hard too and McGurn is outstanding. 

McGurn has been such an important Cowdenbeath player over the last few seasons - haven’t seen a better keeper at this level. Hopefully the boy raging about Davie being a shagger comes on and cries again. 

I look forward to seeing Bluebell doing this routine before the next home game.

Following feedback about the red and black socks plus that red, white or blue socks were ruled out the club has introduced a new colour modelled here by Bluebell which should surely please those who were concerned about this matter

2 hours ago, Drifter said:

With no game this weekend, and not much to talk about, let me pose a question....

Who do you consider to be the best and worst loan signings that you have seen play for Cowden down the years?

Kane Hemmings in with a shout of the best.

maybe not the worst but todorov was a big let down. 

Kane Hemmings for me as the best. Absolute goal machine. Was too quick for defenders in Scottish football. It was a great time to be a Cowden fan with him and Greg Stewart at the club. I can't think of anyone that bad to say he was the worst. Todorov was played out of position for us.

27 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Best : Craig Moore, Kane Hemmings, Darren Brownlie

Worst : David Gold, Kieran Gibbons, Declan Hughes

That’s pretty harsh on the worst three. Steven Weir blows them out of the water - absolutely useless.

Craig Gordon is probably the ‘best’ in his 15 games or so but Hemmings much more important. Dene Sheilds was also class on loan before we signed him. 

7 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

That’s pretty harsh on the worst three. Steven Weir blows them out of the water - absolutely useless.

Craig Gordon is probably the ‘best’ in his 15 games or so but Hemmings much more important. Dene Sheilds was also class on loan before we signed him. 

I don't remember Steven Weir - I've probably tried to wipe him out of my memory. The other three won't be the worst but because they are more recent, they are fresher in the mind.