Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

In 91/2 Neil Irvine started at 6 before a spell out with injury he returned at 4, the Colin Scott with 1 game but Dave McGovern was the regular in that number.

In 92/3 Irvine once again started at 6 before moving to Forfar. Shug Douglas was the most regular 6 that season  with Nicky Henderson and Billy Herd also appearing at 6.

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Steve O'Hanlon ex Clyde.

Cheers for that. 

3 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:
5 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:
I suppose he hasn't had much game time this season a long way to travel not to get a regular game.

I agree. He was an utter rock for us in the run in last season though.

Aye  he was a massive help in our hour of need.

51 minutes ago, clyde_darren said:

Always liked him as a player especially his short stint at Clyde and last season when we played you I’d say he was your best player by some distance. Great leader.

I know it's all about opinions, but can't agree with that at all. I thought he was underwhelming and huge disappointment with us. After a few games couldn't get away quick enough. 

Agree though that other than with us he was a decent player over the years.

59 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

He’d still be a first choice for me.  This is disappointing.

Me too. Gone too soon again from Cowden. I am still not over the first time he left yet!

Im actually no surprised at this and I actually said on Saturday he wont stay long if on the bench. Its a lot of travelling (playing elgin this weekend) thats over 5-6 hours of travelling one way plus the game then home. Its a lot and one thing is for sure I dont have any issues with him (if it is him as dont know exactly whats happened) saying he wants to leave.

He is kind of player who needs to play constantly as being on bench and coming on once in a while doesnt suit Bryan. He was a rock and a huge part of why we stayed up last season. In fact if it werent for him I dont think we would have. So cheers to Bryan who is a top lad as well. Gave his all for us and genuinely cares about the club and fans.

Not sure we will replace him from a defensive aspect but it frees up a wage to potentially add in other areas. Centre mid please...

Talbot any news how long he is away from being back?