Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

What is the evidence that cove think they should be in the spfl instead of us ? 3 games and they have still to beat us. Hope there is a highland league club to give them a challenge this season  

They are Cove. They are arrogant beyond belief. That’s why.

Edit to add. They have no right to be arrogant. They have no evidence to back up their arrogance.

Edit to add. No history, no class

13 minutes ago, onecowden said:

They are Cove. They are arrogant beyond belief. That’s why.

Edit to add. They have no right to be arrogant. They have no evidence to back up their arrogance.

Edit to add. No history, no class

Aye they seem to really have a chip on their shoulder. I thought the EK manager was full of himself when we were playing them with some of the stuff in the paper but I think he was just a wind up merchant. 

EK got over their disappointment of losing their play off to us by coming back and beating us in the Scottish Cup while Cove just seem to have spat the dummy once more at the end and even when they lost the play off they had a bit of dignity and self respect.

As I said after last season's play offs Kilby are the best non league side we have played in recent times I reckon they would do Cove over in a Pyramid Play Off final.

11 hours ago, The Minertaur said:
12 hours ago, big al said:
What exactly happened at the end? I had to leave after the goal.

Megginson ran off the pitch and down tunnel shouting 'shite club' at the Cowden fans. That was it basically other than a small disagreement between a Cove director (I think) and a Cowden fan who shouted back at Megginson.

Aye shite club which beat his mob twice hope he enjoys a Tuesday night in Wick:lol:

52 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

What is the evidence that cove think they should be in the spfl instead of us ?

3 games and they have still to beat us. Hope there is a highland league club to give them a challenge this season  

This. 

29 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Paul McManus just gave his views on Facebook before quickly deleting his post.

They really are a deplorable club!

PaulMcManus.jpg

Ooft!

since when did the highland league become snobs? 

I can’t beat them in 3 attempts so I will spit the dummy and slag their facilities. Hahaha

he may be right saying we are pish, it’s all about opinions. If that’s the case though, the facts are McMannus and his team must be really pish.

Paul McManus just gave his views on Facebook before quickly deleting his post.

They really are a deplorable club!

PaulMcManus.jpg.0297b83c01e07404133221a6048cc89f.jpg

Cove lack the important qualities character and class. They’ve shown no respect for fellow professionals before and after their games with us. Some walked off without shaking hands yesterday. During the match, McManus at least was taken off for his own good by his manager. His sense of entitlement is borne out of his thinking that they will win every week in the Highland league. What better incentive for all teams in the HL and Lowland league to up their game? As has been commented EK were a better team than Cove. They dusted themselves down and came back and beat us in the Scottish Cup.

Childish comments on social media after his team fails to beat Cowdenbeath three times have no substance. A response like that is not befitting of any professional. McManus should take a good look at his own performance and think about his future conduct. Saying something rashly is quite different to spouting venom online.

Pitch was difficult yesterday, but we've hardly had any rain all summer. Cove are a decent side and have improved since we last played, but we have improved even more.Tight  game that could have gone either way. McGurn's save just on half-time was crucial.I think the reason we edged it was our attitude was better. Pleased for Cox that he got the goal after all the chances he has missed.

What a complete roaster. Imagine using your personal facebook account to plaster the fact you have a mental age of about 6 years old all over an official club page. That's all new kinds of mind blown.

Bound to be worth bringing up to the SFA? Normally I'd find that reaction equally as pathetic but it would be hugely satisfying for a lot of people it seems, for the hugely out of touch self hyped Cove lot, to be disciplined.

It's not even banter, it's genuine meltdown - AGAIN.

1 minute ago, CowdenLoyal said:

What a complete roaster. Imagine using your personal facebook account to plaster the fact you have a mental age of about 6 years old all over an official club page. That's all new kinds of mind blown.

Bound to be worth bringing up to the SFA? Normally I'd find that reaction equally as pathetic but it would be hugely satisfying for a lot of people it seems, for the hugely out of touch self hyped Cove lot, to be disciplined.

It's not even banter, it's genuine meltdown - AGAIN.

I think there is a rule about abusive comments re other SFA member clubs

hopefully the compliance officer reads p and b !

8 hours ago, james clyde said:

so cowden gona finish botom again this year lads your club is a joke and should be in lowland leage like east stirling grounds a joke and so is your team smelly lol

:lol:

fan of self proclaimed huge club(that in reality spends it time as one of scotlands bottom feeders)slagging off another team:lol:

Hearts deducted two points from their game against Cove (and fined 10 grand), which seems a strange number when they won three points playing an ineligible player.

Still, I never thought I'd be heading to Tynecastle  for my first game of the season with Cowden having everything still to play for in the group, and above the Jambos!

Can't wait for tomorrow's game - good job I'm leaving about 11 hours before kick-off. as the trepidation of going to this game has now been replaced by a real sense of excitement and the slight hope that the boys can heap further misery on Hearts. Probably get stuffed but, still, it's nice to still have these thoughts heading into Cowden's final group game.

See you there. C'mon Cowden!