Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

41 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Cracking signing from the Coo's.
I'd easily have had Talbot at LB in Airdrie this season.
Judging by the business done this summer, I'd suggest a modest 6th or 7th place finish this year for the Blue Brazil.

A non relegation battle season?  Is there such a thing?  I think we should be aiming for the play offs.  We appear to have a sturdy defence and with our battering rams up front there's no reason why we can't score goals.

Like you say though we'll be mid-table with nothing to play for come April!

56 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Cracking signing from the Coo's.
I'd easily have had Talbot at LB in Airdrie this season.
Judging by the business done this summer, I'd suggest a modest 6th or 7th place finish this year for the Blue Brazil.

Stop it. I am getting excited at the thought of mid table mediocrity. One can dream.

He must really enjoy the area, that's a fantastic signing for League 2, he's a lower mid table championship left back. He can get shown up by really incredibly quick and tricky wingers due to his tendency to dive in, the only two in the championship last year were Mulraney and Morgan to do that so I reckon he'll stroll league 2.

Incredible signing. 

3 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

The first time I've ever enjoyed reading Dunfermline fans posts in this thread!

Of course the plan could be to get Cove in the relegation playoffs again. Talbot is your man fora riot re-match. Just make sure the cameras are all pointing away from the pitch. 

Of course the plan could be to get Cove in the relegation playoffs again. Talbot is your man fora riot re-match. Just make sure the cameras are all pointing away from the pitch. 

Please. No relegation play off this year. It's not good for my ageing ticker.

4 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Please. No relegation play off this year. It's not good for my ageing ticker.

I know the feeling. 2016-17 was a lovely boring one for us. Little threat of relegation, not troubling the top four, just plodding along. 

I thought Cowden played OK on Monday night against Dundee. You guys have recruited well over the summer - especially Talbot. I think it should be slightly happier times ahead at Central Park his season. 

I conducted a couple of interviews after the friendly which you can view, below:

Gary Bollan

Jason Talbot

All the Best for the coming season. :thumsup2

3 hours ago, dafcburty said:

I thought Cowden played OK on Monday night against Dundee. You guys have recruited well over the summer - especially Talbot. I think it should be slightly happier times ahead at Central Park his season. 

I conducted a couple of interviews after the friendly which you can view, below:

Gary Bollan

Jason Talbot

All the Best for the coming season. :thumsup2

Thanks, Jordan, for the good wishes and the interviews :)