Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

27 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Murray McDowell? It will have changed every week but I assume he will have worn that shirt the most.

Cheers pal... seemed like lean years for the club so not surprised I've not heard of the man wearing the Blue Brazil's not-so-famous number 10 around that time!

And cos I'm really bored now, and fed up with this season... I might as well start a semi-regular thread over the next few weeks, asking for your favourite player in certain positions down the years... Starting with....

Best/favourite keeper you've seen with the thankless task of guarding the Cows' net?

David Hay. A club legend in my era. 

Honourable shout outs to John Martin, Thomas Flynn. Craig Gordon and Davie McGurn. We have come a long way since the days of Mark Graham and Stevie  Hutchison. 

9 minutes ago, Drifter said:

And cos I'm really bored now, and fed up with this season... I might as well start a semi-regular thread over the next few weeks, asking for your favourite player in certain positions down the years... Starting with....

Best/favourite keeper you've seen with the thankless task of guarding the Cows' net?

The one and only legendary  Raymond Allan 422 appearances so many people inside Central Park for his testimonial I was late for night shift at work 3 miles away starting at 10pm. :lol:

Enjoy league 2 next season Billy Bob FC. Muzza et al, get it right up ye and yer diddy club!
Are you the same Clyde fan who messaged the Cowden Facebook page telling us to enjoy the away crowds from Cove and Brechin? [emoji38]

Enjoy your promotion and try and not return to this league too soon.

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Murray McDowell? It will have changed every week but I assume he will have worn that shirt the most.

In fact, reading up on the lad, I've done him a disservice for his time at Central Park. Shame it was all downhill from there though

Are you the same Clyde fan who messaged the Cowden Facebook page telling us to enjoy the away crowds from Cove and Brechin? [emoji38]

Sadly for you, no. I was too busy looking at our promotion pictures on Facebook last night.

4 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:
35 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:
Are you the same Clyde fan who messaged the Cowden Facebook page telling us to enjoy the away crowds from Cove and Brechin? emoji38.png

Sadly for you, no. I was too busy looking at our promotion pictures on Facebook last night.

:lol: what a fucking virgin. 

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

We’ve been so lucky with keepers we’ve had. McGurn has made so many “ impossible “saves he would be my choice. He’s improved with age, can’t remember him being that good when he played for the Rovers against us.

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

Sorry just saw this, been busy looking at pictures on Facebook. 

Shite comeback. The best team in the playoffs won the playoffs kid. Get over it. Good chance you'll be in a playoff next season too. Against Kelty. Bye now!

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse