Sign in to follow this  
Drifter

Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

7 hours ago, The Minertaur said:
8 hours ago, wulliemc said:
Not making it today, at a wedding. Is Renton injuref?

Yeah he's injured. He's scouting for us at the Edinburgh game!

aye, the big lad was spotted at Shielfield. Some of us had a wee chat- he's a good guy. 

Running away to avoid the law like that speedboat killer in London. Very clever from Mark. 

If only Mark had done anything worthwhile at the club - might have made a trip abroad with some Cowden fans after the Finland trip after Mixu left.  Was literally hearing the stories of that trip at the weekend!

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

If only Mark had done anything worthwhile at the club - might have made a trip abroad with some Cowden fans after the Finland trip after Mixu left.  Was literally hearing the stories of that trip at the weekend!

Get the supporters bus fuelled up and lets all go to Vanuatu to see Colin Marshall.

2 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Get the supporters bus fuelled up and lets all go to Vanuatu to see Colin Marshall.

Or alternatively save a bob or two and do our bit for the environment with a relatively short hop  & more  fruitful to North Lanarkshire  ;) ML6  to be specific

Edited by Blue Oktober
ommission

19 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Anyone going to the game tomorrow. Doesn’t seem to be much interest.

Aye. Although it seems to be in doubt...

I wasn’t impressed when I’ve seen City this year. I took a wee chance and had a few quid on Cowden at 5/1. I wasn’t expecting us scoring 4 though. However I’ll take it.

Edit to add. Mathematically safe so for once a relaxing end to the season.

Four fantastic goals and a thoroughly enjoyable game. Allan was superb (as he always is when I see him) so no idea why he gets dropped.

The officiating was abysmal for both sides. 

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Allan was superb (as he always is when I see him) so no idea why he gets dropped.

This. Hope he's signed up for next season ?

I really enjoyed watching us today, the two wee b*****ds up front were just wee b*****ds all day to the City defence but they also had real quality on the ball.

I left with a disappointment not at the game but at the season. I always believed this group of players was capable of a bit more than we have showed for the majority of the season! 

Did anyone see that the second half kicked off with the linesman still checking the nets :lol: he ran across the pitch as play went on

It's always nice to see the dummy being spat out by the Gary Glitter of Scottish Football aka Mr Craig Thomson. 

Edited by CowdenPhil