Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Hospitality was not advertised. Why? Because it was already over subscribed before we had agreed to put it on. After the draw we had a very large number of contacts wishing to reserve places in any Hospitality we might put on. Capacity is 63 and that was more than filled by these pre-reservations. We also did deals with 2 local pubs in respect of tickets so that they could put on their own hospitality - I think both of these have been more or less filled without any adverts that i have seen.

12 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Hospitality was not advertised. Why? Because it was already over subscribed before we had agreed to put it on. After the draw we had a very large number of contacts wishing to reserve places in any Hospitality we might put on. Capacity is 63 and that was more than filled by these pre-reservations. We also did deals with 2 local pubs in respect of tickets so that they could put on their own hospitality - I think both of these have been more or less filled without any adverts that i have seen.

No problem. Good to clear it up and makes sense. keep rubbing those hands together Dave...... haha.

next Friday should be good for Cowdenbeath as a town. Genuinely disappoints me to see so many businesses and locals keen to get involved over 1 game. Totally understandable why this is the case but if we had the support of even 10% of the people/businesses for future seasons without the "big" games club is in a healthier positioin all round.

Hope the board will be networking on Friday see if we can get some future rangers youngsters to cowden..... Kal Naishmith/kane hemmings all done well in their careers after joining cowden.

I dont think he was actually that good so to me no even a talent. Always destined for lower league/juniors.

kal naismith has done well for himself down south and wasnt fancied at cowden by some members of the support.:huh:

1 hour ago, NELLY said:

I dont think he was actually that good so to me no even a talent. Always destined for lower league/juniors.

kal naismith has done well for himself down south and wasnt fancied at cowden by some members of the support.:huh:

I thought Campbell was a decent player but had an awful attitude - thought he was better than he was. 

Naismith was too selfish. Wanted to do everything himself to prove he was worth a deal at Rangers. 

I thought Campbell was okay but never looked like he would make it full time - he’s still at Dundonald and scoring a few goals. Anyone know where Paul McQuade went after Dundonald? Probably playing amateur now.

Naismith had bags of ability but only cared about himself. Unlike Greg Stewart who can be very selfless at times.

18 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

I thought Campbell was okay but never looked like he would make it full time - he’s still at Dundonald and scoring a few goals. Anyone know where Paul McQuade went after Dundonald? Probably playing amateur now.

Naismith had bags of ability but only cared about himself. Unlike Greg Stewart who can be very selfless at times.

Paul dont play now im sure. Travels with work im sure also.

7 hours ago, NELLY said:

No problem. Good to clear it up and makes sense. keep rubbing those hands together Dave...... haha.

next Friday should be good for Cowdenbeath as a town. Genuinely disappoints me to see so many businesses and locals keen to get involved over 1 game. Totally understandable why this is the case but if we had the support of even 10% of the people/businesses for future seasons without the "big" games club is in a healthier positioin all round.

Hope the board will be networking on Friday see if we can get some future rangers youngsters to cowden..... Kal Naishmith/kane hemmings all done well in their careers after joining cowden.

I always thought we done better with loans from Celtic like Marcus  Fraser  and currently Robbie Deas was going to say Lewisa Toshney but we signed him from Ross County after he had left Celtic.

Hemmings was good while Naismith was a one man band although he's done not too bad in the lower leagues down south.

Good luck to Brad Smith and Pat Scullion. I can see Pat coming back for a fourth time, next time as manager.

Welcome back Cammy Muirhead.

Being attack minded, I would have Allan, Muirhead and Sheerin all upfront tomorrow.