• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Thank Andy, a mate from Eyemouth recommended Bo'Ness if I'm in the vicinity. He proposed watching 'the Moof' there, but as Cowden are laying at home around the same time, there's no way I'd be over the water for that whist the Blue Brazil are strutting their stuff. My other match would be Hibs-Elgin (going full circle on first Cowden match on the watch back from watching the Hibees and seeing Cowden finally win against 'the Cobblers'). And I noticed Hearts of Beath are at home, along with  a Fife derby with Raith and Dundermline in the Cup,  but considering the bag I'll be carrying will be mostly filled with Cowden related contents that's probably not the best plan,,,, so I reckon a trek into Bo'Ness and a classic old ground might be the one to keep me out of pubs fora couple of hours/shake off the previous day's hangover!
You'd be fine at Stark's Park for the Raith v Dunfermline game even with a bag full of Cowden gear. Especially if you were to go into the Main Stand. It's quite a quirky set up with an odd, L-shaped stand in the corner and another stand that is unused. It also has the added advantage of being not too far a walk from Kirkcady train station where there are regular trains to Edinbugh and onwards back home.

7 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
58 minutes ago, Drifter said:
Thank Andy, a mate from Eyemouth recommended Bo'Ness if I'm in the vicinity. He proposed watching 'the Moof' there, but as Cowden are laying at home around the same time, there's no way I'd be over the water for that whist the Blue Brazil are strutting their stuff. My other match would be Hibs-Elgin (going full circle on first Cowden match on the watch back from watching the Hibees and seeing Cowden finally win against 'the Cobblers'). And I noticed Hearts of Beath are at home, along with  a Fife derby with Raith and Dundermline in the Cup,  but considering the bag I'll be carrying will be mostly filled with Cowden related contents that's probably not the best plan,,,, so I reckon a trek into Bo'Ness and a classic old ground might be the one to keep me out of pubs fora couple of hours/shake off the previous day's hangover!

You'd be fine at Stark's Park for the Raith v Dunfermline game even with a bag full of Cowden gear. Especially if you were to go into the Main Stand. It's quite a quirky set up with an odd, L-shaped stand in the corner and another stand that is unused. It also has the added advantage of being not too far a walk from Kirkcady train station where there are regular trains to Edinbugh and onwards back home.

Cheers pal, could be an option as it's a ground I definitely want to visit - but hopefully for a Cowden game one day in the not too distant future! However, there's a memorial in Kirkcaldy to honour the International Bridge members from Fife who fought fascism in the Spanish Civil War that I intent to visit soon, so who knows. After  a Cowden-Sevco clash the night before, though, I might just be in need of the tranquility of junior football and Bo'Ness!

Edited by Drifter

2 hours ago, Drifter said:

Don't think if I could tolerate half a day on the Megabus, there and back pal, before spending an evening within breathing distance of that lot lot... so train via Edinburgh it is... and another game to be squeezed in on the Saturday before heading back. Thinking Bo'ness against Dundonald Bluebell (I think), unless anyone has any better grounds or games I can head to the day after Cowden's cup shock?!

You will still be partying come Saturday afternoon, after we smash the Sevco.

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

Thanks Andy, a mate from Eyemouth recommended Bo'Ness if I'm in the vicinity. He proposed watching 'the Moof' there, but as Cowden are laying at home around the same time, there's no way I'd be over the water for that whist the Blue Brazil are strutting their stuff. My other match would be Hibs-Elgin (going full circle on first Cowden match on the watch back from watching the Hibees and seeing Cowden finally win against 'the Cobblers'). And I noticed Hearts of Beath are at home, along with  a Fife derby with Raith and Dundermline in the Cup,  but considering the bag I'll be carrying will be mostly filled with Cowden related contents that's probably not the best plan,,,, so I reckon a trek into Bo'Ness and a classic old ground might be the one to keep me out of pubs fora couple of hours/shake off the previous day's hangover!

I can't see anyone at the game being caring to much about that matey, it'll be a cracking atmosphere, get yourself along. 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:47, Grant228 said:

I can't see anyone at the game being caring to much about that matey, it'll be a cracking atmosphere, get yourself along. 

Aye Dunfermline fans will be too busy finding yet another way to embarrass their club.

Edited by gogsy

58 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Aye Dunfermline fans will be too busy finding yet another way to embarrass their club.

To busy planning another way to swindle people out of money sounds funner tbh.