Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

I most certainly don't listen to mainstream ones. I have no real interest in football out with Scotland so only listen to ones accordingly.

Few good reviews on here on the podcast thread. Maybe give it a go again. I really like Andy Munro. David Gold and Eddie Malone were good listens too.

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Few good reviews on here on the podcast thread. Maybe give it a go again. I really like Andy Munro. David Gold and Eddie Malone were good listens too.

I haven't listened yet  but IMO great to see clubs in the lower leagues trying initiatives like these well done guys.

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 21:03, cowdenbeath said:

Aye I never looked into the finer details you would think they would get a percentage.

I have today I have today verbally agreed terms to supply officially branded phone cases and time permitting hope announce full details next week.

2 hours ago, Blue Oktober said:

I have today I have today verbally agreed terms to supply officially branded phone cases and time permitting hope announce full details next week.

Brilliant news.  Fingers crossed they do cases for a Huawei Mate 10 Pro :lol: 

hi guys... 

having provisionally agreed terms with the club/ @Blue Oktober , we're working on a few Cowdenbeath designs and expect to have these ready to go live early next week. unfortunately the huawei mate 10 pro isnt a model we support this very moment, but our product range is evolving every week. so as and when we do get them in I can give you a nudge @The Minertaur

we will then be listing these cases as officially licensed and they will of course include the club crest. the club will also receive a royalty for each case sold!

if you've got any questions, let me know!

thanks,

Mark @NostalgiaCases

9 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Good stuff Alan glad I seen that on the City twitter to let you know:)

Andy no thanks you for pointing out as I said when raised I'd look into. A very good rage from @NostalgiaCases that I can't see  matched or bettered matched elsewhere. A young company developing their proposition so I see even more developments in the future. Again thanks to @Muzza81 & @big al for flagging in the first instance.

45 minutes ago, NostalgiaCases said:

hi guys... 

having provisionally agreed terms with the club/ @Blue Oktober , we're working on a few Cowdenbeath designs and expect to have these ready to go live early next week. unfortunately the huawei mate 10 pro isnt a model we support this very moment, but our product range is evolving every week. so as and when we do get them in I can give you a nudge @The Minertaur

we will then be listing these cases as officially licensed and they will of course include the club crest. the club will also receive a royalty for each case sold!

if you've got any questions, let me know!

thanks,

Mark @NostalgiaCases

What strips are going to be available? I'm not a fan of the current strip.

17 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

What strips are going to be available? I'm not a fan of the current strip.

We offer a request a case service which allows you to request any team/kit/year you like! so I expect the range will expand quite quickly after launch!

We're starting with the current home/away and a retro one from the 70s.

Thanks,
Mark