Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

I blame the standard of the Elgin pitch. It looked too good! 

Awful defending for the second goal. Too many players marking thin air. Two of them marking each other to give the scorer space.

Never pass back to the keeper unless he is under no pressure whatsoever.

15 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Sorry aye part of their promotion side. As far as I am aware that is very harsh on him, I am sure they thought he was reasonable in his time there. He didn't play all that much but made some important impacts.

It was a fair assessment. He always did his best and managed a few goals but it looked like a stretch for him at that level. He took a bit of stick from some fans which I felt was unfair as he was clearly giving his all when he played.  We were able to add to the squad in January and he hardly started a game after that.

Stumbled across Pat Clarkes' wikipedia page:

Since retiring from football, in late 2015 Pat released an autobiography titled "Gamekeeper turned poacher, trials and tribulations of the fife flyer - Pat Clarke". In 2017, following a conviction for crimes against waistcoats following an infamous fashion decision made in Newcastle, Pat confirmed to the waiting press that he is indeed "absolutely whipped" and would only make rare and occasional forays to join the lads on a night out. In 2018, it was revealed that Pat is indeed going to join the lads on a holiday to Las Vegas, Nevada. Pat is yet to confirm as to whether the waistcoat will indeed be on the plane or otherwise.

9 hours ago, PELE said:

I thought cup and league suspensions were separate.

Fraser would have been sent off for dangerous play which means you miss your next game regardless of the competition, McGurn was sent off for denying a goal scoring opportunity hence it carries onto his next league game.