• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

What was the story with the late Stuart Juner and Pascal Bruno?

Can vaguely remember Stuart shouted something like give us a wave and it cost us a goal emoji38.png

Here we are - from the text of a book called Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil:

One incident stands out. Levein persuaded his friend, Pasquale Bruno, the ex-Juventus, Torino, Fiorentina and Hearts star, to make a cameo appearance for the Blue Brazil in a match at Central Park against Ross County. The tanned Italian superstar strolled elegantly around the Fife Maracana. Then, with Cowden 2-0 ahead, Stuart Juner, a legendary Cowden terracing wit, shouted: “Hey Pasquale, where have you been all my life?” Bruno looked up and grinned - and completely missed the ball, allowing the Ross County striker to run straight through and score. The Blue Brazil ended up losing 3-2.

If it's in Black Diamonds, it must be true...:whistle  or aproximately true.

I must say the late lamented Stuart Juner was best terracing wit I've ever heard.

14 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Mathew Flynn looks set to be signing for you lot 

Good news or bad?

12 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Here we are - from the text of a book called Black Diamonds and the Blue Brazil:

One incident stands out. Levein persuaded his friend, Pasquale Bruno, the ex-Juventus, Torino, Fiorentina and Hearts star, to make a cameo appearance for the Blue Brazil in a match at Central Park against Ross County. The tanned Italian superstar strolled elegantly around the Fife Maracana. Then, with Cowden 2-0 ahead, Stuart Juner, a legendary Cowden terracing wit, shouted: “Hey Pasquale, where have you been all my life?” Bruno looked up and grinned - and completely missed the ball, allowing the Ross County striker to run straight through and score. The Blue Brazil ended up losing 3-2.

If it's in Black Diamonds, it must be true...:whistle  or aproximately true.

I must say the late lamented Stuart Juner was best terracing wit I've ever heard.

Brilliant Ron

18 minutes ago, big al said:

Good news or bad?

Hard to say he’s been injured almost his full time with us.. I personally don’t remember any stand out games but a lot of our fans rate him for some reason.. he was bangin them in for Annan before he came to us

6 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Hard to say he’s been injured almost his full time with us.. I personally don’t remember any stand out games but a lot of our fans rate him for some reason.. he was bangin them in for Annan before he came to us

Ok thanks, potential!

13 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Mathew Flynn looks set to be signing for you lot 

Didn’t he do time for drug dealing a few years ago. ?

Brilliant. Filling our team with criminals, thugs and big hard c***s. Will be a very different looking Cowden team than we've seen recently.

4 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Of course he did he played for Clyde 

15 hours ago, cowden boy said:

Kelty hearts have announced on their twitter page we have a pre season friendly against them

What date?

Shocking draw of fixtures for us. At least the Cove game is a Saturday.

29 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Shocking draw of fixtures for us. At least the Cove game is a Saturday.

From a making money from a share of the gate point of view I would say its the best set of fixtures having Hearts and Rovers away.

From a making money from a share of the gate point of view I would say its the best set of fixtures having Hearts and Rovers away.

Is the gate money shared equally between home and away teams?

Just now, Velazquez Blue said:

No, the 'home' team is entitled to reasonable costs before splitting the rest.

1 minute ago, Velazquez Blue said:

Aye its the normal cup share think the host club retains  10% or so to cover expenses.