• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Drifter

Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Heckingbottom did make a big deal about sending players on loan to clubs that suit the player and will guarantee them to play in the right way etc so that may go in our favour as he isn’t all about just sending them on loan to the highest placed club.

1 hour ago, big al said:

A small fee as he’s under 23 and we have offered him a new contract.

Best scenario for us is to get him back on loan, however I would imagine they would want him loaned to a team in higher division as he’s already had a spell in league 2.

The irony of Bollan praising him though, why did you leave him on the bench so many times if he’s so good?

Exactly. We looked so much better when it was Allan and Cox upfront near the end of the season.

Exactly. We looked so much better when it was Allan and Cox upfront near the end of the season.

Because he was helping him rebuild his confidence and match awareness over time without just throwing him in at the deep end after 4 years at Wolves without being given a 1st team chance and unsuccessful trials at various clubs.

2 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Because he was helping him rebuild his confidence and match awareness over time without just throwing him in at the deep end after 4 years at Wolves without being given a 1st team chance and unsuccessful trials at various clubs.

Which he needs to continue for at least the first half of next season. Fingers crossed.

Edited by PELE

1 hour ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

I’m struggling with that 1 to be fair. Jordyn was brilliant up at Elgin then sat on the bench for weeks soon after.

Think he would have been better off staying with us till at least January if bollan gave him first team time which he deserved  . Get himself a bit more sharper then move up !!!! Still you can't blame him for wanting to play in the highest level but maybe jump to far to fast ( just a personal thought ) I wish him well

I’m struggling with that 1 to be fair. Jordyn was brilliant up at Elgin then sat on the bench for weeks soon after.

Jordan played the next game, was used strategically from the bench v Rangers, then started 4 of the next 5 (and came on as sub in the other), then in next 7 games he started 3 and came on as sub in 3. He scored no goals in the 11 games he played after the Rangers match (7 where he was in the starting line up). Then he scored hat trick v Edinburgh when he started and was regular thereafter once he had the fillip from his threesome. The manager knew his potential and encouraged him.

Hopefully not too late to get a couple/few of these submitted to Errea's design department, after the attention they attracted last summer... and hopefully be a decent money-maker for the club

2 hours ago, Drifter said:

Or any news on next season's (anniversary) kits? (Nudge, nudge...)

1.png

1a.png

1b.png

These. Please.

Edited by ronaldincoo

1 hour ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Yes Yes Yes.  Please go for these!!!

Aye with white or blue socks:)

Would love a blue and white striped top with red and white away. 

Heard we may have a sock sponsor to avoid any issues...

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

Would love a blue and white striped top with red and white away. 

Heard we may have a sock sponsor to avoid any issues...

I would like a white away but I don't suppose whoever washes the strips would be so keen:lol:

6 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

Very good statement from the Stenny chairman. Would be nice to see something similar from the QC.

What’s this about?

49 minutes ago, big al said:

What’s this about?

Something about rejecting the colts proposal for acceptance into the league? If so, then hard to disagree really... FCUM

Edited by Drifter

And why I got a pop-up ad for some Celtic site after posting that, I don't know... but George Orwell wasn't wrong! Frigginell.

As an aside, if anyone from the club is reading this and wants to submit my designs for next season's 'anniversary shirts to Errea, then please feel free to do so... 

^_^Watch this space be prepared to be happy @Cowden_T.I.D video launch mate be ready :P nae rest

Edited by Blue Oktober
additional content