Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

1 hour ago, Cowden316 said:

All in all really good work and effort from Blue Brazil TV. Liked the recent commentary too. Who is doing that out of interest?

It's a guy called Stephen Dickson. He volunteers his services to clubs and also does the commentary for Edinburgh City, Elgin City and Montrose among others.

I'm really enjoying the match highlights although like I said before if the commentator could stop announcing how many games the goalscorer has played then it would be better and feel more natural.

Is there a way to get footage of some older games on it?  Surely the club still has a video of us beating Brechin to promotion at Central Park or the Elgin title winning match?

Agree that some older footage would be good and I am not sold on the commentator. It works at some clubs where the guy is passionate about the club but I don't really think this guy adds too much value. In the main if you are watching club highlights then you know enough about the players - you don't need some random telling you (sometimes wrong) information.

I think something personable with the players and management is always good. Shows them in a different light and lets fans see a different side. Motherwell have done a lot of that recently and it is very well responded and has helped create a real bond between players and fans. A good example was the management team v two players in a 5 second quiz thing, cant remember the exact format. It may not be well received at this level as we don't have a large fanbase mind you.

The "story of the match" teams do as well is good.

On 5/9/2019 at 17:16, Cowden_T.I.D said:

Hi guys , appreciate the feedback about BlueBrazil TV on youtube is there anything content wise you guys would like to see next season any suggestions would be appreciated ?

It is a great product especially for those of us who can only make it up for a limited amount of games. Would like to see some pre-season game footage and interviews - especially when new players come in, if possible.

Happy anniversary guys Screenshot_20190512_162346.thumb.jpg.bb0c841cce6d85a08104ead211bdc40a.jpg

Yes. What happened to the anti Cove conspiracy within the SPFL/SFA. They’re still horrible people who we will have to play at least four times next season. I wish there was a conspiracy.

13 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Yes. What happened to the anti Cove conspiracy within the SPFL/SFA. They’re still horrible people who we will have to play at least four times next season. I wish there was a conspiracy.

A disgusting horrible toxic club I remember the seethe and resentment when we beat them in the Scottish Cup up there 28 years ago. Pre match all cordial as soon as they  lost post match carnage.

23 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

A disgusting horrible toxic club I remember the seethe and resentment when we beat them in the Scottish Cup up there 28 years ago. Pre match all cordial as soon as they  lost post match carnage.

I was at that game. Drew Rangers next round, heard the draw on the bus home from the game. 

Out in edinburgh yesterday, bumped into Kris Renton, had a quick drink with him. Good lad.

then later bumped into Chris Kane and had a chat. Leaving East Fife, would be a good centre half for us!

Read Luc Bollan released by Dundee Utd, no idea if he would return to us but would be a good signing.

18 minutes ago, big al said:

I was at that game. Drew Rangers next round, heard the draw on the bus home from the game. 

18 minutes ago, big al said:

On the same bus young man remember it well,

16 minutes ago, big al said:

Out in edinburgh yesterday, bumped into Kris Renton, had a quick drink with him. Good lad.

then later bumped into Chris Kane and had a chat. Leaving East Fife, would be a good centre half for us!

Read Luc Bollan released by Dundee Utd, no idea if he would return to us but would be a good signing.

Kris is a top top bloke  & yes Chris Kane  IMHO very underrated by our fans not the tallest but a decent CB  with commitment & aggression.

Chris Kane was absolutely murder for us and cost us against Livingston in the game that ultimately sent us on the downward spiral. I think he also knew he wasn't popular so couldn't see him wanting to come back to us.