Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

2 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Very good summary of your season as well as your club in general.

Muzza81 to the grandwains in 2054 - "So this one time in 2019, we finished 7th, but that doesnt matter cause we "robbed" Clyde of winning the title! What a year boys. Your gran (my sister) was going mental whilst scranning her 3rd pie of the game. Those were the days! Yous coming to Whitehill Welfare away next week by the way?"

"Siri, show me the definition of 'rattled for no real reason'"

55 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Very good summary of your season as well as your club in general.

Muzza81 to the grandwains in 2054 - "So this one time in 2019, we finished 7th, but that doesnt matter cause we "robbed" Clyde of winning the title! What a year boys. Your gran (my sister) was going mental whilst scranning her 3rd pie of the game. Those were the days! Yous coming to Whitehill Welfare away next week by the way?"

Are you expecting Whitehill Welfare to be in the Premiership with us?

34 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Are you expecting Whitehill Welfare to be in the Premiership with us?

After Lennon and Moore leave to take charge of a big club, normal service is resumed and Clyde go back to being a sh*tshow. The Bully Wee are then relegated to the Lowland League and Whitehill Welfare take their place. 

A glorious thought. 

2 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Oh Muzza, I’ve always known it but thanks for confirming what a sad wee dandelion of a troll you are!

Whilst you might not be able to read this, at least the rest of those who you acquaint yourself amongst will now know I’ve got you so rattled you had to hit the suppress button emoji1.png

Fancy Annan to up with Peterhead.

After Lennon and Moore leave to take charge of a big club, normal service is resumed and Clyde go back to being a sh*tshow. The Bully Wee are then relegated to the Lowland League and Whitehill Welfare take their place. 
A glorious thought. 

‘I have a dream’ comes to mind.

3 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Just stuck £50 on us to win I’m that confident. We have better players than Clyde no doubt.

We have went out from what I thought was a very generous 5-1 to 8-1 now. Crazy odds.

8 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

I’ve got £5 on Cowden, Queens,Stirling treble at 201/1 

mon the underdogs 

Worth a shot. Quite a number of important matches around the UK today and some will have twists and turns, but our league might well end up with the teams in the same position after full time. Home win Cowden.

What was up with Mullen at the end today? He was looking miffed near the end and thumped the ball away at full time, like we had just lost a cup final when we were hot favourites.

14 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Just stuck £50 on us to win I’m that confident. We have better players than Clyde no doubt.

So just the 31 points that your "better" players finished behind Clyde.

How utterly embarrassing for you.

5 minutes ago, Larry Hood said:

So just the 31 points that your "better" players finished behind Clyde.

How utterly embarrassing for you.

Yawn.

9 hours ago, PELE said:

What was up with Mullen at the end today? He was looking miffed near the end and thumped the ball away at full time, like we had just lost a cup final when we were hot favourites.

Might be because he got himself a stupid booking for kicking the ball away.

i think that’s him banned for first two games of next season now.

Why does it count for nothing???

We finished second and are now in the play-offs.

Remind me again who Cowdungbeath meet this week?

No c**t thankfully. I’m quite happy to leave other teams to their playoffs this season. I’ve had my full of them recently.