Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

No complaints with the first Annan goal. If Bolan leaves it, Smith is offside. He almost did the same thing in the second half but thought twice and left it...just.

Allan took his goals well and we might have got an equaliser through Malcolm or Cox.

Kyle Miller had a great game today. Really, really impressed with him.

Just now, The_Pit_Owns said:

No complaints with the first Annan goal. If Bolan leaves it, Smith is offside. He almost did the same thing in the second half but thought twice and left it...just.

Allan took his goals well and we might have got an equaliser through Malcolm or Cox.

Kyle Miller had a great game today. Really, really impressed with him.

Agree I thought Miller was immense today.

5 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Scenes when we rob Clyde of promotion. Imagine how angry they will be. 

You can’t rob us of something we aren’t in a position to have Muzza. It’s Peterhead’s to lose, not ours, in case you’ve not seen the table. 

Only people who will have robbed us of the title is ourselves. To even be in with a shout going into the last game of the season confirms my view that we’ve the best team and manager in this league, regardless of what pans out at Central Park and Hampden. 

6 minutes ago, sydney said:

You can’t rob us of something we aren’t in a position to have Muzza. It’s Peterhead’s to lose, not ours, in case you’ve not seen the table. 

Only people who will have robbed us of the title is ourselves. To even be in with a shout going into the last game of the season confirms my view that we’ve the best team and manager in this league, regardless of what pans out at Central Park and Hampden. 

Excuses at the ready ?

happily take your money and hopefully a few hundred Clyde fans with you. Should be a decent crowd now.

6 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Excuses at the ready ?

happily take your money and hopefully a few hundred Clyde fans with you. Should be a decent crowd now.

No excuses, just telling it as it is. If we lose, we’re still in the playoffs which is where we’ve expected to be for weeks now. 

Yes, there will be a good crowd. Expect we’ll have a few hundred through now. Whatever happens, the team will get a well deserved ovation. 

I can still picture Brownlie driving away form the Kirkford Tavern after the Alloa game. We didn't realise then that he would no longer be our manager after taking us up.

32 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

You’ve got to admit that the inflated sense of self-importance from some of these stooges is absolutely adorable though. 

I can only attribute that to the false confidence gained from their joke of a club ascending to the dizzying height of 7th. You would be hard pushed to ever find two worse teams than Albion or Berwick have been this season, so it’s comforting to know that technically they are still where they belong in joint last.

We have been fingering teams for fun lately and I see absolutely no reason why that will not continue this Saturday, especially given what’s at stake and a healthy travelling support. I really can’t see Peterhead losing though so our focus remains on powering through the play offs.

Come on the Clyde!! emoji1320.png

Not bad.  I'd give that a 6/10 on the fishing scale. 

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Not bad.  I'd give that a 6/10 on the fishing scale. 

Fortunately he is on ignore so I don't have to put up with any of his utter drivel!

Getting closer to Saturday, aka the day we rob Clyde the chance of winning the title. What a laff it will be.

2 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Getting closer to Saturday, aka the day we rob Clyde the chance of winning the title. What a laff it will be.

Very good summary of your season as well as your club in general.

Muzza81 to the grandwains in 2054 - "So this one time in 2019, we finished 7th, but that doesnt matter cause we "robbed" Clyde of winning the title! What a year boys. Your gran (my sister) was going mental whilst scranning her 3rd pie of the game. Those were the days! Yous coming to Whitehill Welfare away next week by the way?"

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse