Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Allan is good, but it normally goes to a player with more appearances. McGurn getting it wouldn't be a surprise. The only mistakes McGurn makes are down to his age. I think he struggles with free kicks now that he would have saved earlier in his career.

4 minutes ago, PELE said:

Allan is good, but it normally goes to a player with more appearances. McGurn getting it wouldn't be a surprise. The only mistakes McGurn makes are down to his age. I think he struggles with free kicks now that he would have saved earlier in his career.

Its actually good that there is quite a few players you could nominate as a player of the year.

1 hour ago, Cowden loyal brethern said:

For me Mullen always puts in a shift solid gets on with it only thing is his temper as seen on Saturday against  Elgin , it was a bad foul he would be my POTY.

Mullen is a solid enough player at the level we currently operate, I don’t really feel he could go much higher. He’s okay defensively but doesn’t offer much going forward. His crosses always seem to hit the first man and I feel his dead balls should be better. Happy enough with him in the team but unlike Deas, McGurn and Allan I don’t think he could really step up a level. 

6 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Mullen is a solid enough player at the level we currently operate, I don’t really feel he could go much higher. He’s okay defensively but doesn’t offer much going forward. His crosses always seem to hit the first man and I feel his dead balls should be better. Happy enough with him in the team but unlike Deas, McGurn and Allan I don’t think he could really step up a level. 

Agree. Mullen is fairly steady at this level and could push on if he was determined enough, but it's tough being a part time player. He does tend to look to lump the ball in at every opportunity without actually aiming for anyone or trying to pass it. 

2 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Both Cowden's goals on Saturday came from crosses from dead ball situations by Fraser Mullen

A stopped clock etc. The guy has loads of technical quality but doesn’t show it as much as he could/should. 

52 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Some Free Kick by Cox emoji1319.png

Some absolute fandans sitting in your Directors area emoji35.png

Talking of fandans there were a couple of Stirling fans sitting in the back row of the Cowden section right pair of slavering erses if you post on here:lol:

Edited by cowdenbeath