Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Superb work Dale. For us out of towners these videos are great to watch, and especially so with that Jordyn one.

The lad's a star. Arrived on loan from a lower level and if it wasn't for him I've no doubt Cowden probably wouldn't be a League club this season.

The games I saw at the start of the season, he looked unstoppable. He's since had his detractors but the greatest thing about the kid is that, along with his love of the occasional pie (which no-one can begrudge of a semi-pro player), he actually cares and seems to love the game, putting 100% effort in whenever I've seen him.

And so refreshing watching a Cowden interview and seeing a lad laughing and smiling all the way through.

Whatever happens in the summer, and wherever he goes, for me as a new fan over the last year or so, I can safely say that Jordyn Sheerin will go down as my first favourite Cowdenbeath player. The kid's alright.

11 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

On the park and fit, Big Jordyn is a menacing player who makes things happen. Could we offer him a new contract with some penalties built in re fitness? A front two of Big J and Wee J would be exciting to watch.

I think Jordyn might have a contract for next season along with Bollan and Renton.

19 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

On the park and fit, Big Jordyn is a menacing player who makes things happen. Could we offer him a new contract with some penalties built in re fitness? A front two of Big J and Wee J would be exciting to watch.

7 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

I think Jordyn might have a contract for next season along with Bollan and Renton.

The manager mentioned a few weeks back in an interview that Jordan was signed for next season.

23 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

What a cheer went up when he scored.

Just watched Sheerin's interview. Just an observation but the sound quality is dreadful - the amount of folk that seem to move around doesn't help. Really enjoying the chance to watch stuff like that but would it be possible to keep people not involved out the bar area while any interview takes place?

Delighted for the big man. His shape is an issue but I feel he can be an absolute favourite at the club next season if he gets himself to an acceptable level of fitness.

Just watched Sheerin's interview. Just an observation but the sound quality is dreadful - the amount of folk that seem to move around doesn't help. Really enjoying the chance to watch stuff like that but would it be possible to keep people not involved out the bar area while any interview takes place?

Delighted for the big man. His shape is an issue but I feel he can be an absolute favourite at the club next season if he gets himself to an acceptable level of fitness.

Agree with your comments mate and ill make the changes if anyone is interested here is the highlights from saturdays game

Superb result on Saturday, 2 wins on the bounce gives you a bit of hope for next season, hopefully bollan and the board are working on tying players up for next season and also hope big joe does the work in his own time to get his fitness levels up for pre season he’s a real handful on his day and could be a key player.