Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Superb. I'll be heading up on Friday and staying at a mate's in Eyemouth for a couple of nights, so hopefully landing in Berwick before midday.

Any idea of what pubs you'll be heading to?

Edited by Drifter

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

Superb. I'll be heading up on Friday and staying at a mate's in Eyemouth for a couple of nights, so hopefully landing in Berwick before midday.

Any idea of what pubs you'll be heading to?

Mate I will keep in touch with you and we can meet up for good bevvy!

we are all staying in Berwick sat night (apart from nelly who’s not alllowed) so be a great night. Reckon we will be in Berwick for around 11am pub opening!

Sounds good pal. I'll be getting a bus from Eyemouth not long after 11 probably, and collecting Blind Paul at the station about 11.45... then I'll probably be out til last orders before heading back to Eyemouth and then home the day after... if I survive the Friday and Saturday that is! I'll PM you mine and Paul's numbers so you can keep in touch on Saturday morning as I won't be on here from after Thursday night. Should be a good un

1 hour ago, 1GregStewart said:

Mate I will keep in touch with you and we can meet up for good bevvy!

we are all staying in Berwick sat night (apart from nelly who’s not alllowed) so be a great night. Reckon we will be in Berwick for around 11am pub opening!

You winding me up...... no allowed ahahaha. pish. Booked things before fixtures came out my man in glasgow all weekend with the girl. Shame I wont be in berwick but probably a good thing....:shutup:shutup

6 minutes ago, Drifter said:

The Free Trade not far from the station looks like a good first stop-off point, I reckon. Good old-fashioned pub, great name, free crisps (apparently) and a pool table. 

Get a few bevvies with you Saturday then Dave, nice 1. Try and have yer phone on though mate!

anyone got anything nice to say about tomorrows game?
id be happy if this time round they get all the possession and we get all the goals

Anything nice? Absolutely not defeats in our last three games yet we play near enough the same eleven, formation and style so i’m hoping for changes tomorrow night.

17 hours ago, big al said:

Get a few bevvies with you Saturday then Dave, nice 1. Try and have yer phone on though mate!

Yeah man, now I've just survived a trip to the dentist, I'm hoping this friggin toothache disappears in time... and thankfully no antibiotics been subscribed which means I can crack on with the beer this weekend. Couldn't imagine attending a game sober. Think I'd fall out with football if that was the case!

As for the phone, no chance pal. I'm still on my crappy one from 1984! i'll send you Blind Paul's number though (he has something that reads his texts to him... if you were wondering how he reads em), and give you a shout from me mate's phone on the Saturday morning when I'm en-route to Berwick. Think my bus should get near the station for 11 so our arrivals might coincide.

Can't wait chief... just hope the weather's kind to us... which I'm not expecting after the last few games I've travelled to.

13 hours ago, cowden boy said:

Anything nice? Absolutely not defeats in our last three games yet we play near enough the same eleven, formation and style so i’m hoping for changes tomorrow night.

Folks were moaning about too many changes now it’s not enough changes!

Folks were moaning about too many changes now it’s not enough changes!

I’ve not seen any changes, we miss out the midfield we go from defence straight up to Renton who will hold up or flick on 3/10 balls. We play players who have not had a good game in the last 4/5. We lose possession far to cheaply which resulted in our defeat on Saturday.

On 04/03/2019 at 12:41, Drifter said:

It might be my last Cowden match of the campaign, unless I can make one of the final two fixtures which is sadly looking unlikely with train prices at the moment, so I'm hoping to have another memorable day and was just wondering if many are planning to travel down for it?

I'll be making the trip down from Aberdeen.  If I see you I'll be sure to say hi.  Would be good to put a face to the name!