Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

31 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

You’ve signed Jamie Todd who will replace Marsh. Decent player at this level, would benefit from having an experienced head alongside him. 

Did Berwick release him?

Proud of the lads tonight.  They were much the better side in the second half. Was with a bunch of Sevco fans in the pub watching the game. They were mighty quiet in the 2nd half. If the boys could show that passion, commitment and running down the opposition all over the park every week we would be a serious contender for promotion.

3 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Proud of the lads tonight.  They were much the better side in the second half. Was with a bunch of Sevco fans in the pub watching the game. They were mighty quiet in the 2nd half. If the boys could show that passion, commitment and running down the opposition all over the park every week we would be a serious contender for promotion.

I’m going to kind of disagree with you. 

I think they have been showing the level of commitment and running down the opposition all over the park in recent weeks.

Disappointed how we started the game. Very defensive and midfield 5 deep. As game wore on we started to press abit more at the right times though.

The double sub bringing in 2 young pacy forwards was good to see and caused them problems.

Swann was really good when he came on and Fraser was exceptional at times, my MOM.

2nd half they were all good though.

4 minutes ago, big al said:

I’m going to kind of disagree with you. 

I think they have been showing the level of commitment and running down the opposition all over the park in recent weeks.

Fair enough. Haven't seen them in the flesh for a while. Just seemed to be a sea change between the first and second halves in terms of closing down.

4 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Fair enough. Haven't seen them in the flesh for a while. Just seemed to be a sea change between the first and second halves in terms of closing down.

Yes your spot on but that was down to instruction from sidelines not lack of passion from the players. 

Lafferty is an utter cretin.

Anyway, as has been said it was disappointing to lose the goals we did. Can't help but think what if - regards to the CB we've let go. Swann and Allan have to start every single week for me.

Gary Fraser was exceptional in the 2nd half - get him tied down now.

1 hour ago, wulliemc said:

Used it on a heated tent. Was worth it though and Bollan just needs to say every week to match the effort they put in tonight and see where it takes us.

Not just effort though. Bollan needs to start playing the best players. Makes a huge difference.

1 hour ago, wulliemc said:

Used it on a heated tent. Was worth it though and Bollan just needs to say every week to match the effort they put in tonight and see where it takes us.

That tent thing would have cost a fortune! Believe there's a good story about the ins and outs of it in Saturday's programme.