Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

12 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Remember when I warned you about this hours previous? The only reason you thick c***s are buying this is because you think there was no dialogue previously. My source (a Cowden board member, which should be obvious for anyone with common sense and proven by just how right I got this) tells me that it wasn't as much a discussion between the two clubs and the referee but the clubs and Premier Sports. As soon as it was agreed to host the game midweek on TV, the game was postponed. Remember when I got it right and you got it absolutely wrong? This sums up Cowdenbeath FC. Where you should be talking about the next chance, you're talking about the next windfall. You've been relegated two seasons in a row, and then topped that by finishing bottom of Scotland's worst league twice in a row. Think about the TV money all you want, all it does is show you up for the fucking pathetic smalltime club that you are. Just die FFS. HahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahagaHahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahjahahahahahahahahhahahahahahBUTWHATABOUTTHEPHYSICALEFFORThahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhah

What a total embarrassment of a human being you are. Shut the f**k up and crawl back under your stone.

Desperately trying to act like some kind of big man of Scottish league 2. 

You support a small team and you are trying to ridicule a small team. If you were a decent Berwick supporter you should fully understand the difficulties our clubs face. 

However you are just another sad, no mark keyboard warrior, more than likely with more than 1 account on here. 

45 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Unfortunate that this is, it’s still not as bad as going up to Elgin after they gritted the pitch.

Karma...?

Pitch wasn't great but games had gone ahead and ref seemed happy enough... until GB got involved and called him over...

Edited by Spaceface
Typo

What a total embarrassment of a human being you are. Shut the f**k up and crawl back under your stone.
Desperately trying to act like some kind of big man of Scottish league 2. 
You support a small team and you are trying to ridicule a small team. If you were a decent Berwick supporter you should fully understand the difficulties our clubs face. 
However you are just another sad, no mark keyboard warrior, more than likely with more than 1 account on here. 
Alright mate? Mind that time I got it spot on and you all got it wrong?

Does that hurt?

It seems so.

Just now, Spaceface said:

Karma...?

Pitch wasn't great but games had gond ahead and ref seemed happy enough... until GB got involved and called him over...

Oh yeah, as a part time club we just love paying for the team to travel to Elgin by coach, go for a meal and all for f**k all. And then, we get the privilege of doing it all again.

Of course, it was our fault aswell.

Another intelligent comment. The roasters are out tonight.

2 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Alright mate? Mind that time I got it spot on and you all got it wrong?

Does that hurt?

It seems so.

No, it doesn’t. I was at the ground 3 times this week helping out(including today), and I think you will find all my messages had a hint of doubt in them. It was very cold here, especially last night and our park is good for drainage but sits in a cold spot so no surprise for me it was called off.

meanwhile, you have been sitting in your bed sit, salivating over your keyboard at your big chance to show the pie and bovril world what a big, important man you are in world football. 

Well done, enjoy your moment. You must be so proud.

3 minutes ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

I've heard that grit is good for stopping ice!? Joking aside I really hope the weather hasn't cost Cowden the TVs money etc.. Windfalls like that don't come around too often for league 2 teams!

Rescheduled game is still on TV.

Depends if the weather turns before then. Forecast cold for next week.

6 minutes ago, big al said:

No, it doesn’t. I was at the ground 3 times this week helping out(including today), and I think you will find all my messages had a hint of doubt in them. It was very cold here, especially last night and our park is good for drainage but sits in a cold spot so no surprise for me it was called off.

meanwhile, you have been sitting in your bed sit, salivating over your keyboard at your big chance to show the pie and bovril world what a big, important man you are in world football. 

Well done, enjoy your moment. You must be so proud.

He's still hurting from the fact that it's another shite season for the Berwick Rangers. The club is in an absolute hole with Directors & ex Directors fighting amongst themselves. Also heard a few rumours that dressing room is split with some of the players not happy with Jonny and his favouritism of the lads he brought in from Penicuik.  Let this weapon have his moment of fun.

5 minutes ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

I've heard that grit is good for stopping ice!? Joking aside I really hope the weather hasn't cost Cowden the TVs money etc.. Windfalls like that don't come around too often for league 2 teams!

It was just a cunning plan to get all the Sevco fans to sign up for Premier Sports and to keep postponing the game to keep them stumping up the monthly fee.

1 minute ago, CowdenPhil said:

He's still hurting from the fact that it's another shite season for the Berwick Rangers. The club is in an absolute hole with Directors & ex Directors fighting amongst themselves. Also heard a few rumours that dressing room is split with some of the players not happy with Jonny and his favouritism of the lads he brought in from Penicuik.  Let this weapon have his moment of fun.

He’s getting excited as he thought game was in doubt.

FFS even Somey has been texting me all week that game will be off!

33 minutes ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

There’s a few Cowdenbeath fans making themselves look silly tonight. The Berwick lad did tell you, no need to get all your knickers in a twist!

The Berwick lad is good at winding people up. Please don’t try and ride on his coattails.

Sounds like Sevco called the ref in. Didn’t fancy playing the game. Too much of a shock to the system after their wee stint in the sun ? Couple of injuries maybe ? 

There is no way that game would have been off if it was Clyde, Peterhead, Falkirk, Motherwell or just about anyone else in Scottish football. It feckin stinks. 

Nobody gives a toss about the wee teams. Just makes me want Cowdenbeath to beat them even more, if that is actually possible.