Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Mark Fotheringham in the Sun today saying we have no chance against Rangers. Great confidence boost for the players reading the paper at their work.
’there’s no chance of us being able to compete’.

Apart from the fact he's pretty much right, that's absolutely unacceptable. What a tit.

5 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:
34 minutes ago, big al said:
Mark Fotheringham in the Sun today saying we have no chance against Rangers. Great confidence boost for the players reading the paper at their work.
’there’s no chance of us being able to compete’.

Apart from the fact he's pretty much right, that's absolutely unacceptable. What a tit.

Of course not even Deano would bet on Cowden to win the game but surely the assistant coach can’t be shouting such a negative mindset?

40 minutes ago, big al said:

Of course not even Deano would bet on Cowden to win the game but surely the assistant coach can’t be shouting such a negative mindset?

It might be unlikely, but we definitely have a chance. It's only eleven v eleven on the day. Maybe it's part of a cunning plan by Bollan and Fotheringham.

27 minutes ago, PELE said:

It might be unlikely, but we definitely have a chance. It's only eleven v eleven on the day. Maybe it's part of a cunning plan by Bollan and Fotheringham.

You always have a chance at home against anyone. Most of the Rangers squad will never have heard of Cowden far less seen Central Park it will be  a culture shock for them to say the least. a few years back when playing for Liverpool who would have expected Stevie G to rock up at Central:lol:

We have a 100% record this season playing teams with Rangers in their name:whistle

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

You always have a chance at home against anyone. Most of the Rangers squad will never have heard of Cowden far less seen Central Park it will be  a culture shock for them to say the least. a few years back when playing for Liverpool who would have expected Stevie G to rock up at Central:lol:

We have a 100% record this season playing teams with Rangers in their name:whistle

Not sure about the culture shock 

Morelos will think he has just landed back home in Columbia.

12 hours ago, big al said:

He also said someone would come in for him and bollan soon.................................................................................................................

To be fair it will have been printed in a way that doesnt do fotheringham service. The way he said it could have been a jokey way. To be fair he is telling the truth too... We have zero chance of winning. 

I like fotheringham anytime I have seen him or when in friendlies you can hear a bit more from sidelines and he seems a good coach and guy.

59 minutes ago, NELLY said:

I like fotheringham anytime I have seen him or when in friendlies you can hear a bit more from sidelines and he seems a good coach and guy.

The first match he was there for was the 1-1 draw with Annan around this time last year.  He was in the stand beside me and didn't react well to me complaining about us hoofing the ball long towards Garden.  He's clearly a very passionate guy who wants to see the team do well.

Disappointed with his comments but I'll take them with a pinch of salt as it is The Sun! 

Just thinking about the Rangers game and maximising revenue, would it be possible that if we nominate a game (thinking Edinburgh City 22nd Dec or Berwick 5th Jan or both?) that any non season ticket holders turning up would guarantee themselves a ticket for the Rangers game? This would maybe get in a significant amount more punters than would for either or both games and in turn a lot more money in what is likely to be an expensive time of the year for any lower league club.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 13:03, Blue Oktober said:

I have today I have today verbally agreed terms to supply officially branded phone cases and time permitting hope announce full details next week.

We are delighted to announce our new partnership with @NostalgiaCases which sees us team up to offer you a range of official Cowdenbeath F.C. phone cases. 

These cases are made to order and available in 100 different phone models with free UK delivery (or just £1.49 worldwide). You can also request any Cowdenbeath kit you like! 

Browse the range  Cowdenbeath/Nostalgia Cases

cowdenbeath-3.jpg

1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Just thinking about the Rangers game and maximising revenue, would it be possible that if we nominate a game (thinking Edinburgh City 22nd Dec or Berwick 5th Jan or both?) that any non season ticket holders turning up would guarantee themselves a ticket for the Rangers game? This would maybe get in a significant amount more punters than would for either or both games and in turn a lot more money in what is likely to be an expensive time of the year for any lower league club.

I was thinking the same thing myself issue a voucher at a designated game or two  to give non season ticket holders 2nd dabs on the tickets plus as you say gives a wee bit extra income.