Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Great result today and a very good draw for the club financially. The town will enjoy that draw too for all the wrong reasons.

Would be fantastic if it was on TV but the logistics at Central Park make it unlikely - otherwise it would definitely be on. Hope we cash in and move on. 

10 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Great result today and a very good draw for the club financially. The town will enjoy that draw too for all the wrong reasons.

Would be fantastic if it was on TV but the logistics at Central Park make it unlikely - otherwise it would definitely be on. Hope we cash in and move on. 

Heard it on the radio going up the road. Cowden were the very first name out the hat. Immediately thought it would be good to get one of the bigger teams. Never expected it to be Rangers. It’s about time we got some luck.

Hopefully, the game can get TV coverage, this could make a huge difference to the future of the club.

Just hope I can get a ticket!

18 hours ago, CowdenLoyal said:

There's a massive difference between the likes of your good self and the local knuckle draggers that'll be among us on the 19th of January.

We should bump the prices up. £15 maybe? Hopefully we manage to get the capacity to over 4000 too somehow - if I remember correctly there was less than that at both games in the championship season.

Cheers pal! And I know what you mean, sadly big occasions will always bring the not-rights out of the woodwork. If I do make it up for this, I'll deinitely be doing any pre-match drinking en-route on the train and in Edinburgh, instead of around Cowdenbeath unfortunately that afternoon, and thankfully would be travelling via Edinburgh and not Glasgow. Hopefully the day can pass without too many incidents that might portray the club in a negative light. With the opposition, I fear the worst though.

And more importantly, I hope that any money made from the tie doesn't get spunked up the wall on excessive police costs.

Well done Cowden with win today , braw payday in the bank to look forward to and you just never know !!! can remember being at central over 35 yr ago watching you against Rangers think it was 2- 0 gers place was heaving 
Only time I saw Rangers at Central Park was for Ray Allans testimonial.

I've seen The Tribute Act here a couple of times though.

Will be a good money spinner hopefully which is all that matters Tbh.

TV cash and a full house would be great.

1 minute ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Only time I saw Rangers at Central Park was for Ray Allans testimonial.

I've seen The Tribute Act here a couple of times though.

Will be a good money spinner hopefully which is all that matters Tbh.

TV cash and a full house would be great.

Wern't you at the two years earlier when we played them in the LC when John Clark was manager biggest crowd i've seen at Central Park, never to be repeated sadly.

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
3 hours ago, silkybeath said:
I'm selling my 2 signed yellow Greg Stewart no9 and Hemmings no21 strips. Is anyone interested in making an offer before I put them up?

£13.50 and a colin Marshall top?

The combined worth of that is only a fiver