Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

hi guys... 
having provisionally agreed terms with the club/ [mention=28251]Blue Oktober[/mention] , we're working on a few Cowdenbeath designs and expect to have these ready to go live early next week. unfortunately the huawei mate 10 pro isnt a model we support this very moment, but our product range is evolving every week. so as and when we do get them in I can give you a nudge [mention=1104]The Minertaur[/mention]! 
we will then be listing these cases as officially licensed and they will of course include the club crest. the club will also receive a royalty for each case sold!
if you've got any questions, let me know!
thanks,
Mark [mention=75738]NostalgiaCases[/mention]

Appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks.

Cowden Cowboy now gutted he hasn't got an easy Christmas gift for me! [emoji38]

5:45 today. 
Good result. 
I take it we played well? 
Absolutely not. Brora the better side although in fairness we defended pretty well and limited them to very little chances.

We were absolutely bossed in the middle of the park. Again. We did however dig deep and put a massive amount of effort in so for that the players can't be faulted.

12 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

5:45 today. 

Good result. 

I take it we played well? 

Nope we were poor.

Mcgurn my man of the match, very solid game.

played a 5-3-2/ 3-5-2 and it didn’t work. Nobody pressing off the ball and no outlet  when in possession. Makes for a tough watch.

we did change to 4-4-2 later and improved briefly before sitting in and hanging on. 

The back 4 of Mullen, Marsh, Deas and Talbot were decent enough.

a battling display, hope we get a good draw now.

40 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Absolutely not. Brora the better side although in fairness we defended pretty well and limited them to very little chances.

We were absolutely bossed in the middle of the park. Again. We did however dig deep and put a massive amount of effort in so for that the players can't be faulted.

Thanks. Main thing is we won. 

Looking forward to seeing the draw

From a Wee Rangers to Sevco Rangers! Some draw for the club's coffers that is.

Anyone know what date the game is and as an out-of-towner with limited ticket availability for what I presume will be an all-ticket match, would there be any chance of me and me mates getting tickets?

As a Manchester United fan, I'd love to spend another afternoon hurling abuse at Steven Friggin Gerrard!!

5 minutes ago, Drifter said:

From a Wee Rangers to Sevco Rangers! Some draw for the club's coffers that is.

Anyone know what date the game is and as an out-of-towner with limited ticket availability for what I presume will be an all-ticket match, would there be any chance of me and me mates getting tickets?

As a Manchester United fan, I'd love to spend another afternoon hurling abuse at Steven Friggin Gerrard!!

I will sort you with tickets mate don’t worry about that.

19 January possibly moved to the Sunday for tv?

Edited by big al

18 minutes ago, big al said:

I will sort you with tickets mate don’t worry about that.

19 January possibly moved to the Sunday for tv?

Top man, cheers chief. I'll have to price up trains and potential fixtures clashes down here once the date is known, but will definitely be in touch about this. I was only thinking the other day what the irony would be if Cowden went through and got a Hibs/Celtic/Sevco in the next round and despite now standing a few times on often empty terracing at Central Park, not being able to get a ticket for 'the big one'!

Anyway mate, fire us a message next week when you land in a boozer at Coatbridge and we'll hopefully meet up pre-match next Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Top man, cheers chief. I'll have to price up trains and potential fixtures clashes down here once the date is known, but will definitely be in touch about this. I was only thinking the other day what the irony would be if Cowden went through and got a Hibs/Celtic/Sevco in the next round and despite now standing a few times on often empty terracing at Central Park, not being able to get a ticket for 'the big one'!

Anyway mate, fire us a message next week when you land in a boozer at Coatbridge and we'll hopefully meet up pre-match next Saturday.

Will do, see you next week

19 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Delightful. Absolutely delightful. Hopefully televised too.

Hope there's a fair distribution of tickets though with season tickets a priority. Sitting among local armchair **** is going to be shite too.

Although part of the armchair army, I'm not exactly local and will certainly be shouting myself hoarse if I'm lucky enough to get to this game. After literally bouncing around and shouting my head off on my own behind the Annan goal a couple of weeks ago, surrounded by home fans, as the two Cowdenbeath goals hit the back of the net in front of me, I felt I'd finally arrived as a Cowden supporter and not just an armchair fan!

And game number six of the season at Cliftonhill next week should certainly cement that as am shiverin me nads off willing the boys to win!

(But please, can Cowden wear red or blue socks for the Sevco match!!!! Other than a tickets, that's my only request!)

Although part of the armchair army, I'm not exactly local and will certainly be shouting myself hoarse if I'm lucky enough to get to this game. After literally bouncing around and shouting my head off on my own behind the Annan goal a couple of weeks ago, surrounded by home fans, as the two Cowdenbeath goals hit the back of the net in front of me, I felt I'd finally arrived as a Cowden supporter and not just an armchair fan!
And game number six of the season at Cliftonhill next week should certainly cement that as am shiverin me nads off willing the boys to win!
(But please, can Cowden wear red or blue socks for the Sevco match!!!! Other than a tickets, that's my only request!)
There's a massive difference between the likes of your good self and the local knuckle draggers that'll be among us on the 19th of January.

We should bump the prices up. £15 maybe? Hopefully we manage to get the capacity to over 4000 too somehow - if I remember correctly there was less than that at both games in the championship season.