Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

I feel a bit guilty about slagging off Buchanan after the Elgin game as it seems he may have been carrying an injury. Nevertheless our midfield last week with Swann on the left and Scott on the right, looked much more competitive and effective against Clyde.. It will be interesting to see if the manager goes with the same  midfield tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:
2 hours ago, onecowden said:
We have signed goalkeeper Gary Maley from Livi on a 7 day emergency loan. The question is will he start. I'm thinking yes.

Wonder how Goodfellow feels about that.

Probably feels like a badfellow.

Im sorry. 

22 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Just had a swatch of the Cove Twitter page where the match report is posted. They really don't do losing well atall. Pathetic shower of bellends top to bottom with that lot.

They just can't handle a defeat, No great fan of Auchinleck in the juniors but good to see them win and get it up them:lol:

1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Just had a swatch of the Cove Twitter page where the match report is posted. They really don't do losing well atall. Pathetic shower of bellends top to bottom with that lot.

Unbelievable bunch of wankers at Cove. They have never been beaten fairly according to them.

The great Matt Busby's general ethos towards the game... other than a pre-match pep talk of go out and enjoy yourself... was the sentiment that to be a good winner you also had to be a good loser... I don't think Matt would have been too fond of our 'friends' from Cove

5 hours ago, Blue Oktober said:

Mock ups of some merchandise we hope to have available for Xmas high quality Bluetooth wireless headphones used by the likes of BBC will be barned in home and or away colours.

Blue.JPG

Mambo.png

Yellow.JPG

I think they are brilliant.  Would love the blue pair for Christmas!

The postponed match v Queens Park has been rearranged for Tuesday the 27th of November.

19 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

I think they are brilliant.  Would love the blue pair for Christmas!

The postponed match v Queens Park has been rearranged for Tuesday the 27th of November.

Many thanks I've tested them out good sound quality both my kids want a pair each  hopefully will have another item for Xmas too watch this space.

19 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

How much will they be selling for? 

I think around  £25 just finalising details with supplier

My 20 year old son who was sceptical at first having road tested them says he'd pay £35 for them & 18 year old daughter who's studying music/dance in London was up this week  & tells me quality wise they are as good  as  her pals "Beats" which when I checked out they sell a £199 !!!