Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

8 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

As much as Falkingham was an arse hole he did provide that wonderful f**k up for our 3rd goal at East End on that great day. Will always remember him for that.

I really enjoyed Colin Cameron running about kicking him when he was our manager. He really understood the supporter's hate of Falkingham.

On 9/11/2018 at 19:11, CowdenLoyal said:

Falkingham was a proper scumbag. Genuinely the only player I'd love someone to have crippled.

Having never heard of this Falkingham fella, I did a quick search and, well, I was hardly surprised to discover that he is, what we call round our way, a 'Yorkshire b*****d' and started his career with Dirty Leeds, or Leedscum as they are also known by many. They're generally a bunch of not-rights from over that side of the Pennines so I'm glad to see the bloke's maintaining tradition and living up to the stereotype of the place he hails.

Jason Talbot, meanwhile, is just a good old-fashioned Mancunian no-nonsense nutter. Naturally. A fact that also made me smile when I discovered where Cowden's full-back comes from recently. I just hope the lad's a red and not a blue, which I trust he is because he doesn't really look like a city fan to be honest.

Anyway I digress and will also jump on the bandwagon of hating Falkingham, the dirty Leeds b*****d that he is :)

Also, who wore the number 7 shirt in 2009-10? Just got that year's home top off ebay.

Would it not have been Marc McKenzie [emoji85] I joined my last job (where I worked with him) in 2010 and remember going to Central a few times over that year to watch him play for you.

22 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Would it not have been Marc McKenzie emoji85.png I joined my last job (where I worked with him) in 2010 and remember going to Central a few times over that year to watch him play for you.

was a good wee player for us was Mckenzie. went on a scoring streak for half of 1 season where we was incredible. if he scored all the 1 on 1 situations he got himself in he would probably be our all time top goal scorer!